It's official.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I_Love_Lamp said:
Or I've left out quite a few types of aircraft in lieu of ones that I have actually enjoyed flying all by my lonesome?

But you never outgrow immature, eh?

Ahh yes the mighty 172 and PA-28....pure joy to fly.

Immature? Hmm you got me there, I cannot resist an easy target when he is talking trash about a subject he clearly lacks knowledge about.:D

KeroseneSnorter said:
Ahh yes the mighty 172 and PA-28....pure joy to fly.

First two airplanes I owned.

Immature? Hmm you got me there, I cannot resist an easy target when he is talking trash about a subject he clearly lacks knowledge about.:D

You're right, I don't know what it's like to have such a heightened sense of entitlement.

I know plenty of regional pilots who are married. And a bunch of them have kids too.

I_Love_Lamp said:
First two airplanes I owned.

Really? What model PA-28 did you have? What model 172? I have owned a few in my day, always like to converse with fellow owners to see how their ownership of each model compared as far as maintenance, insurance etc.

I love lamp...
There are many of us that went with your way of thinking. Many say "I wont commute" they move to their base. Buy a home, send their kids to local schools, put up with the good and bad of a city that they may not want to live in forever...but its a sacrafice. They are home every night with their familys going to pta meetings, little league and poker night with the neighbors. Then one day something happens..example 9-11. They are now furloughed, rehired by another airine in a city far away and BAM!!!! They are now commuters. I have a feeling that this happens to a lot. I have many friends that moved to Detroit, settled there and now are commuting to NY for this exact reason. I think many of us would live in base if we could, but you never know exactly why people commute. The above is a good discription of many out there. As for me, I do not commute. I will be at the end of the year, but its because I decide to. I love living in base, driving 10 min to the airport and going to work. But its not always that easy for some...

take care

KeroseneSnorter said:
Also what model 310 did you fly? I have a lot of time in a Q model, would be interested in hearing your thoughts on some of the others.

Lamp? Laammmmp?

Hmm, he got kind of quiet for some reason.
Why is my B.S. detector beeping like that??!!:D

KeroseneSnorter said:
Lamp? Laammmmp?

Hmm, he got kind of quiet for some reason.
Why is my B.S. detector beeping like that??!!:D

Give him a break, it takes a while to Google info on the different types of Cherokees and Cessnas. :)

Latest resources

Back