• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It's Official...The 717's are going to Delta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Shuttle America lost all their captain seats when Chautauqua bought them in '05. Lost their longevity as well.

Shuttle America was bankrupt and losing their airplanes.

So, the question remains.... Would this trigger the AirTran fragmentation policy allowing a certain amount of AirTran pilots to go to Delta under the ALPA merger policy?

PCL-128?

No, but it will trigger 68 more 76-seat RJs to the 223 cap.

I miss premium time...

I get FLICA alerts and haven't seen a single premium trip in months... sucks. Last year I made bank with those, dropping one trip a month and waiting for the premium to show up. These new line values and block hours blow.

SWA says 'You're welcome' for that contract you currently have. No sweat.

Ahh- nice signature PCL-
The old "stay classy" = "go f^ck yourself"

I cannot wait until AT gets absorbed into the group- so they will not be subjected to your constant negativity-

And as for "rollseyes"- of course SWA had nothing to do with your latest contract- all just a big coincidence- nothing but a big tough win for PCL and ATALPA- I'm sure you wouldve got much more if Swa didn't come around and buy you-

I'm surprised nobody responded accurately to this:
What I see is a ATL base opening on the SWA side next 12 months, and the draw down of the AT base. So when you bid to come to SWA, you bid right back into ATL and fly what your Seniority can hold.

This isn't very likely. SWA doesn't have an ATL domicile. If one is announced, it will be treated as a new domicile just like LAS, DEN, etc. Giving trannies any preference would be against the SWAPA cba.

As ATL is an east coast city, and SWA has so many pilots waiting for east coast bases, I can't imagine the SWA pilots waiving that to make trannies happy.

Bottom line: When SWA announces an ATL base, it will be filled in seniority order which means RSW pilots will get plenty of those slots.

I'm surprised nobody responded accurately to this:

This isn't very likely. SWA doesn't have an ATL domicile. If one is announced, it will be treated as a new domicile just like LAS, DEN, etc. Giving trannies any preference would be against the SWAPA cba.

As ATL is an east coast city, and SWA has so many pilots waiting for east coast bases, I can't imagine the SWA pilots waiving that to make trannies happy.

Bottom line: When SWA announces an ATL base, it will be filled in seniority order which means RSW pilots will get plenty of those slots.

uh, re read my post.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back