Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Its official. Skywest to fly for American...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This message is hidden because BOX OFFICE is on your ignore list

That function is SOOOOO worth it. FANTASTIC!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Here you go Jenny!

There goes General again with his broken record BS.

As I've said many times, 100% of the senior Delta pilots I work with would not waste their time arguing on the internet with a bunch of regional pilots. As many others have pointed out, 100% of what comes out of Lee's keyboard is public knowledge he has been repeating since 1998. In fact, he's been on this forum bragging since 1998 that he's a senior Delta FO, so if he was telling the truth, he could hold any narrow body CA seat he wanted by now, with nearly 20 years of seniority. What, he wants us to believe he's holding out for 6ER or 777 CA for his initial upgrade? LMAO!

Lee is not, and never has been a Delta pilot. You all need to stop feeding the troll.

Glad I'm also on his ignore list. He will now post a quote that shows I'm on his ignore list, but of course, we all know he'll still click the view post button, because he can't help his loser phony self.

Thanks IAMNOCFI,

Hillarious. BOX OFFICE is a joke. She works for ASA and loves to tell people she works for Delta. Nobody knows of course, but if she is so against opinions on this board, why is she on here? Why does she care? Arguing? Oh, according to her, you can only debate things in YOUR OWN CATEGORY, not another part of the industry....... NOOO! SHE SAYS NOOOOO! I enjoy the banter, and I enjoy the debate. She can't take any of it. She can't debate, she can't bring up a good topic, she can't see reality if it were in front of her. If she were at mainline, she would know that thanks to the stagnation after 9-11 and the furloughs, things did slow down. And, if she did know the airline at all, she would know that the top 40% of widebody FOs are all 15 plus year pilots, all waiting for planes that they want to fly, not ones that they do not. As an ASA pilot, I guess she is clueless about mainline. Oh well.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
No one knows what the airline industry will look like in five years, ten years, fifteen years let alone twenty. The one thing that is certain is that the future will not look like the past.

My fear is that the future will look exactly like the past, only even worse.

There goes General again with his broken record BS.

As I've said many times, 100% of the senior Delta pilots I work with would not waste their time arguing on the internet with a bunch of regional pilots. As many others have pointed out, 100% of what comes out of Lee's keyboard is public knowledge he has been repeating since 1998. In fact, he's been on this forum bragging since 1998 that he's a senior Delta FO, so if he was telling the truth, he could hold any narrow body CA seat he wanted by now, with nearly 20 years of seniority. What, he wants us to believe he's holding out for 6ER or 777 CA for his initial upgrade? LMAO!

Lee is not, and never has been a Delta pilot. You all need to stop feeding the troll.

Glad I'm also on his ignore list. He will now post a quote that shows I'm on his ignore list, but of course, we all know he'll still click the view post button, because he can't help his loser phony self.

Come on now... a guy quickly closing in on 20,000 posts(mostly on the regional forums) has to be completely legit!:laugh:

Come on now... a guy quickly closing in on 20,000 posts(mostly on the regional forums) has to be completely legit!:laugh:

Mostly on the regional forums? Have you been keep track? Stalker! I doubt that, but there are plenty of things to comment about on this side of the industry, especially when Box Office gets involved. It's comical. And, I'm still waiting for a post or thread from you that is memorable, worthy of praise, or is just industry topical.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Ya both probably do, given that you both have hoo-ha's..

Thanks for the laugh Clutch. Now go back and dump the lavs with Box Office, all of them, we've got to push soon.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back