• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It's official, no deal now

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lots of maturity in this thread. And you guys criticize the maturity level of regional pilots?

You suck, you killed the merger!
No, you suck, you killed the merger!
nyah nyah!
Did not
Did too
Swamp rat
moron

Get back in the shallow end, chump. You're WAAAAAY over your head here!

Thanks DAD. Anyway, I was right. You guys are begging to get back into talks with us. You need to change your stance, or NO DEAL. Why so desperate? I think I know-----JAWS music please---AMR......

Bye Bye--General Lee

Northwest pilots want merger with Delta

Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal - by Carissa Wyant Staff Writer

Union leaders for Northwest Airlines pilots are hoping to keep a merger deal between the carrier and Delta Air Lines alive, according toa report in the Star Tribune.
Atlanta-based Delta (NYSE: DAL) has been in merger talks with Eagan-based Northwest Airlines Corp. (NYSE: NWA), though negotiations have stumbled in recent weeks over the issue of integrating pilot seniority lists.
Union officials for Northwest pilots sent a memo to pilots late Tuesday, saying that "expedited arbitration" could be a way to bring about a merger, the Star Tribune reported.
Tuesday, the Business Journal reported that Delta Air Lines Inc., in an effort to stave off rising fuel costs from hurting business, will cut up to 2,000 jobs , reduce domestic flights, and add more international routes.
Delta also said Tuesday it will try to stay open to the idea of merging with another airline.

[email protected] | (612) 288-2108

I think GL is from the shallow end of the gene pool.

There you go! Great slam. I am currently clapping with my 3 arms and 3 legs (one isn't a leg.....). Time for me to go watch NASCAR and eat more Cheetos for breakfast....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Thanks DAD. Anyway, I was right. You guys are begging to get back into talks with us. You need to change your stance, or NO DEAL. Why so desperate? I think I know-----JAWS music please---AMR......

Bye Bye--General Lee

Northwest pilots want merger with Delta

Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal - by Carissa Wyant Staff Writer

Union leaders for Northwest Airlines pilots are hoping to keep a merger deal between the carrier and Delta Air Lines alive, according toa report in the Star Tribune.
Atlanta-based Delta (NYSE: DAL) has been in merger talks with Eagan-based Northwest Airlines Corp. (NYSE: NWA), though negotiations have stumbled in recent weeks over the issue of integrating pilot seniority lists.
Union officials for Northwest pilots sent a memo to pilots late Tuesday, saying that "expedited arbitration" could be a way to bring about a merger, the Star Tribune reported.
Tuesday, the Business Journal reported that Delta Air Lines Inc., in an effort to stave off rising fuel costs from hurting business, will cut up to 2,000 jobs , reduce domestic flights, and add more international routes.
Delta also said Tuesday it will try to stay open to the idea of merging with another airline.

[email protected] | (612) 288-2108
Funny how you're the only one saying anything about AMR. Can't appear superior based on FACTS so you dream something up? How original.

Yea it was sort of fun to watch...now it is just sort of sad.

Lots of maturity in this thread. And you guys criticize the maturity level of regional pilots?

You suck, you killed the merger!
No, you suck, you killed the merger!
nyah nyah!
Did not
Did too
Swamp rat
moron

There you go! Great slam. I am currently clapping with my 3 arms and 3 legs (one isn't a leg.....). Time for me to go watch NASCAR and eat more Cheetos for breakfast....

Bye Bye--General Lee

And drink Busch Light. You forgot Busch Light to go with your Cheetos for breakfast while watching a NASCAR race from the 80s on Speed channel on the satellite TV in your single wide.

Latest resources

Back