Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Its Official!!!DHL moving back to CVG....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree he is an a$$ I had to work with him. Best thing I could have done was get out of ABX Air. What a s***hole I am one that is also happy this is happening up there in ILN.

What a s***hole I am one that is also happy this is happening up there in ILN.

I worked there a short time. There are many kind, caring, hard working folks there that are out on the street after 30 years, through no fault of there own. Sort of sad you have to sling mud.

Classy, very classy.... You do not know anything about me. I do state my opinion on here sometimes and if you do not agree with it Tough $h!t. I do not believe that I ever resorted to name calling though. I never used the words sick f??? or a$$, even if it was what I was thinking. So keep showing your true colors, I am sure it will help you land that next pilot job.

Why? It's true. But thanks for your concern he is an a$$.

You do not even know what you are talking about. You worked what " 6 weeks" You could not hack it... Plain and simple.... I will make sure I pass this on to all the people I work with who will eventually land other aviation jobs here, there and everywhere. I will let them know of your enjoyment that there lives have experienced a significant setback. I am sure they will welcome you with open arms if you apply at a company they are at. And while you cannot be too sure who I am I know exactly who you are..

I agree he is an a$$ I had to work with him. Best thing I could have done was get out of ABX Air. What a s***hole I am one that is also happy this is happening up there in ILN.

Karma baby! You wish bad things on people it will eventually come back to you....

What a s***hole I am one that is also happy this is happening up there in ILN.

I worked there a short time. There are many kind, caring, hard working folks there that are out on the street after 30 years, through no fault of there own. Sort of sad you have to sling mud.

Enjoy unemployment....ABX thought that DHL could do no wrong but as you can see they just left ABX like the step child they were. Great time for DHL to let you go huh? When there are no jobs out there for dispatchers. Just think you can always throw boxes in CVG....And for the record worked there 3 months 15 days and 3 hours.

Classy, very classy.... You do not know anything about me. I do state my opinion on here sometimes and if you do not agree with it Tough $h!t. I do not believe that I ever resorted to name calling though. I never used the words sick f??? or a$$, even if it was what I was thinking. So keep showing your true colors, I am sure it will help you land that next pilot job.

My true colors? You are the one who cannot wait to post bad news. And you are an A$$. Sorry I just call them as I see them. (seems like anyone who knows you agrees with me)

So using your logic, whoever would have posted that news first is a sick f@$k. For your information I was posting bad news about the company I work for. Why would I revel in something that is going to adversely affect my life? The only person here making an A$$ of themself is you. Take an anger management class dude!

My true colors? You are the one who cannot wait to post bad news. And you are an A$$. Sorry I just call them as I see them. (seems like anyone who knows you agrees with me)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I am not unemployed. You see I am actaully good at my job.. And you know what there are jobs out there for good dispatchers.

Disclaimer: So I am not attacked by all DHL related pilots out there I know that if you were furloughed, it was because of seniority.

Enjoy unemployment....ABX thought that DHL could do no wrong but as you can see they just left ABX like the step child they were. Great time for DHL to let you go huh? When there are no jobs out there for dispatchers. Just think you can always throw boxes in CVG....And for the record worked there 3 months 15 days and 3 hours.

Latest resources

Back