It's Official - CEL pilots get Airbus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ALGFLYR

The July 9th US Airways recall class had 10 former CEL pilots. 6 were assigned to the Airbus, 1 assigned to 737 and 3 assigned to the 190.

Additionally, there were 2 A-330 slots that went to the 2 most senior pilots in class (prior ML). There were also 2 no-shows for this class.

No former CEL pilots has been placed into a Group I (757/767) or the 330 yet. However, there is another class July 16th that will probably change this...

Most of the Airbus positions were PHL. I think 3 were LGA. The 737 was PHL and of course the 190 and 330's were PHL

Are they done with this latest 130ish recall yet? Last I heard was that they were back up to Aug '99. I haven't received a poop letter yet at July '99 and would prefer it to stay away as long as possible.

Swayzee..
I e mailed Charmane today and she said it is about 100 numbers from me. We were in class together. I don't know if that is 100 or total or 100 excluding the frozen and already accepted. She said to get back in touch next week. I also read a new bid might come out friday that would start at the top again.

Who are the CEL pilots please?

Bye Bye--General Lee

I second the request from The General.

Also, any rumors, info or news about the poolies being called up?

The July 9th US Airways recall class had 10 former CEL pilots. 6 were assigned to the Airbus, 1 assigned to 737 and 3 assigned to the 190.

Additionally, there were 2 A-330 slots that went to the 2 most senior pilots in class (prior ML). There were also 2 no-shows for this class.

No former CEL pilots has been placed into a Group I (757/767) or the 330 yet. However, there is another class July 16th that will probably change this...

I guess you guys never heard of the saying "be careful what you wish for...." then,huh? Good luck.

PHXFLYR:cool:

How disappointing for that guy. He has had the luxury of flying a real nice, advanced glass cockpit in the E170 and now he has to return to a geriatric, dial-filled, poorly painted, beat-up 737. Sure, the pay is probably marginally better, but I am sure he will be missing those moving maps soon enough.....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back