• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It's official...ASA to operate UAX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SJS for peanut wages, its your fault. Now your letting your own management shove health care up your ^&* just like UAL... so they can save money and be competitive.

I don't remember voting on scope. RJ's were going to happen just because you would rather be furloughed then live with the shame of flying an RJ isn't our fault.

SJS for peanut wages, its your fault. Now your letting your own management shove health care up your ^&* just like UAL... so they can save money and be competitive.

Hey, dumbass, YOUR 5th grade english teacher is on line 2...she would like to know which one of these you think is incorrect.

Meanwhile, YOUR G.E.D. is revoked.

Hey Bluefin,

Actually, I would love for UAL furloughs to be back online at UAL and if not, back in my aircraft through our J4J agreement. I flew with some good pilots last time around and would welcome them again. I have many friends that are in the 1400 boat (many elsewhere also) and think about them often.

I never wanted to fly an RJ. Over a decade ago, I wanted to work for UAL, but your guys sold me out when they allowed UAL painted aircraft to be flown by anyone else but mainline pilots. Sellout=furloughs=no jobs at the majors. You are pointing your finger in the wrong direction.

BTW, I am getting on the "LazyLightnin' did it" bandwagon. You should also because you can not handle the real reason 1400 UAL pilots are on the street.

Oops, I forgot to add Tilton onto the reasons 1400 pilots are on furlough at UAL. My goodness he is terrible

yup
integration = days that the company can assign trips that you did not bid on
PBS = the whole month they can assign trips that you may not like in order to make you more "efficient".

yes I know you get to request certain parameters but really you are giving them all of the control.
You are giving them all control, the "C" is company needs and will be used liberally there, like it is here at SKYW. And oh it will be the leftover dregs that no one, even reserves want.
Got 2 of those beauties, 2 day trips at daily min pay tacked on to the end of 4 day trips, and I bid fairly high on my list.
PBS blows chunks, you will hate it, most of us do.
PBR

Latest resources

Back