• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It's Final: Avantair to Be Liquidated - AIN Article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We will miss you guys... all the Avantair crews I met in the FBO's were class acts.
I sincerely wish all of you great success in the process....

http://www.avantair.com/

I think the judge forgot to order them to take the website down; unbelievable! Not one mention of any of this! I'm tempted to call up as 'Joe Blow' and try to sign up for the program.. these crooks would probably take my $$. Sorry to all employees (especially pilots, as I'm biased toward 'my own')..but I certainly hope none of these MGMT clowns ever get another job; especially in aviation. Perhaps they'll do some prison time; looks like the court will be scrutinizing them retrospectively.

http://www.avantair.com/

I think the judge forgot to order them to take the website down; unbelievable! Not one mention of any of this! I'm tempted to call up as 'Joe Blow' and try to sign up for the program.. these crooks would probably take my $$. Sorry to all employees (especially pilots, as I'm biased toward 'my own')..but I certainly hope none of these MGMT clowns ever get another job; especially in aviation. Perhaps they'll do some prison time; looks like the court will be scrutinizing them retrospectively.

Sadly not likely. The same MGMT will preside over the next disaster for pilots and their families. "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss..."

Ignored!!!!!!!

It's Final: Avantair to Be Liquidated - AIN Article

I was warned 3 years ago to NOT work for this place!!!!!!!!!!I was also advised by someone else,that was UN-INFORMED of the situation,to give the place a try!!!!!
Glad I ignored them!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire

That's the crazy thing. The Owners openly said that they'd pay more if it meant keeping the operation going. They were assessed fees and surcharges, but it sure looks like somebody had their hand in the cookie jar.

Like I said, can't wait for the investigation to get going...

I can't tell you how many conversations that I had with Owners who couldn't figure out why things were failing. They couldn't figure it out. I couldn't figure it out.

"Where's all the money going?" I heard, over and over. "You've got a FANTASTIC product! Why isn't this working" I heard, time and time again.

You'd better bet that we're going to find out a LOT of things over the next couple of months as the authorities get deeper into their investigation.

Thanks to everyone for their well-wishes. They're appreciated. I am going to really miss working with the guys/ladies at Avantair. Looks like it's back to the Regionals for me.

It's obvious you guys had thieves running the show. There is something about this business that attracts crooks into management and ownership positions. I wish you guys the best and it's a sad day for aviation. Hopefully the management scum that ripped everyone off will pay the price but we all know that isn't going to happen.

It's obvious you guys had thieves running the show. There is something about this business that attracts crooks into management and ownership positions. I wish you guys the best and it's a sad day for aviation. Hopefully the management scum that ripped everyone off will pay the price but we all know that isn't going to happen.

Wish we could have an investigation of CitationAir's original owner and his cronies. He raped that place blind right underneath the noses of Cessna and walked away scot-free.

It seems like just yesterday, glASSpilot was telling me how much my job at a regional sucks, belittling airline pilots, calling us insulting names and spouting off about how his job at Avantair was so much better. I feel sorry for you guys that lost your job... except for him.

There is something about this business that attracts crooks into management and ownership positions.
They are cash cows. Huge cash flows that can pay huge salaries and bonuses.
Look at the airlines. In the end the game comes to an end but they got their salaries and bonuses.

Latest resources

Back