• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It's Final: Avantair to Be Liquidated - AIN Article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Of course it was a fantastic product, especially at the prices they were charging. If they charged what it really cost to profitably run the operation, the would have had many fewer customers.

That's the crazy thing. The Owners openly said that they'd pay more if it meant keeping the operation going. They were assessed fees and surcharges, but it sure looks like somebody had their hand in the cookie jar.

Like I said, can't wait for the investigation to get going...

Did you get on with a commuter AftCG??

Did you give EJM a try? they're always looking, good growth there

Got on with a Regional. Quick upgrade, no reserve, one-leg commute. Good growth.

Preparing myself for the first-year poverty income... Done it before, I can do it again.

Got on with a Regional. Quick upgrade, no reserve, one-leg commute. Good growth.

Preparing myself for the first-year poverty income... Done it before, I can do it again.

Where? My desk job / second career seems to be detonating.

Sorry to hear this. When I worked the ramp at APF I always had good experience with the Avantair pilots, especially since none of them ever tried to start #1 while I was pulling a gpu (can't say the same for a private operator who came in once.) I have a contact who was flying a private P180 for a bank that went under, moved over to Avantair and now is shot again.

Crooks!!!!!!!!!

Avantair To Be Liquidated, Trustee Tracking Down Assets

Crooks running aviation companies!!!Sounds a lot like the old "Wings Air" out of LZU!!!!!!The place was full of crooks,top mgmt.,that is!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire

Latest resources

Back