Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It seems some USAPA leaders might be nervous about Arbitration...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm just glad I will have a place on the AA list someday. After multiple drug running convictions and my stack of DUI's I figured AWA was the best I could ever hope for.

I'm just glad I will have a place on the AA list someday. After multiple drug running convictions and my stack of DUI's I figured AWA was the best I could ever hope for.

And I was just slapping my brothers in Charlotte on the back saying how great it was to be at AA after wrecking so many aircraft...then we compared our up skirt pedophilia photos and arrest records before I headed out to the aircraft to waste as much fuel as possible and see how badly we could damage the company's on time performance.

Wow, being jerks while hiding our identity IS fun! Lol

Last edited:
GL,

I am very disappointed! I crafted the USAPA Love Thread with you in mind. What happened? It would have been a beautiful 100+ page thread. Care to ask the mod if he can merge those two?

And I was just slapping my brothers in Charlotte on the back saying how great it was to be at AA after wrecking so many aircraft...

It really shows what kind of person you are by bringing up accidents at US Air like your thumping your chest as if it could never happen to you or any West pilot. Crew members and passengers lost their lives and you make it out to be some sort of joke. Pathetic really. You have no respect for this profession. Be sure to bring up all the accidents AA has had and tell them how it could never happen to you. I'm sure they will take it well...

It really shows what kind of person you are by bringing up accidents at US Air like your thumping your chest as if it could never happen to you or any West pilot. Crew members and passengers lost their lives and you make it out to be some sort of joke. Pathetic really. You have no respect for this profession. Be sure to bring up all the accidents AA has had and tell them how it could never happen to you. I'm sure they will take it well...

Now I feel all ashamed and embarrassed. Please forgive me. (Eye roll)

And I was just slapping my brothers in Charlotte on the back saying how great it was to be at AA after wrecking so many aircraft...then we compared our up skirt pedophilia photos and arrest records before I headed out to the aircraft to waste as much fuel as possible and see how badly we could damage the company's on time performance.

It's pretty cool when a west crew tries to ******************** over an east crew by leaving a bunch of switches in the wrong place. As a 2013 hire, I had a neutral stance on the issue. Now I'm a little pissed. Someone tried to ******************** me over in the cockpit and I had nothing to do with this stuff. What a bunch of unprofessional jackass's. ON BOTH SIDES!

It's pretty cool when a west crew tries to ******************** over an east crew by leaving a bunch of switches in the wrong place. As a 2013 hire, I had a neutral stance on the issue. Now I'm a little pissed. Someone tried to ******************** me over in the cockpit and I had nothing to do with this stuff. What a bunch of unprofessional jackass's. ON BOTH SIDES!

Regardless of part of the company you are compartmentalized into, if you find an aircraft that's been tampered with, contact your chief pilot immediately and file a report. West, East, or otherwise, if somebody compromises safety by messing with an aircraft, they should be terminated. No "if"s, no "and"s, no "but"s. That's MY stance on the issue.

Regardless of part of the company you are compartmentalized into, if you find an aircraft that's been tampered with, contact your chief pilot immediately and file a report. West, East, or otherwise, if somebody compromises safety by messing with an aircraft, they should be terminated. No "if"s, no "and"s, no "but"s. That's MY stance on the issue.

Just happened to me this morning. Captain did just what you said. CP said nothing he can do. So everyone...feel free to sabotage the aircraft without consequences. This has to be an isolated incident, I would like to believe. I wish people would leave the bickering to FI, and out of the cockpit.

I'm a west pilot. My post was a joke in response to St Nic's idiotic rant.

As for intentionally sabotaging a plane i would hope that's not true. I can't imagine a professional pilot would put a plane full of pax in jeopardy over a personal vendetta. If they did I would hope they get their license pulled ASAP. Sad.

Latest resources

Back