Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It seems some USAPA leaders might be nervous about Arbitration...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm a west pilot. My post was a joke in response to St Nic's idiotic rant.

I know, Green. I was speaking tongue in cheek.

As for intentionally sabotaging a plane i would hope that's not true. I can't imagine a professional pilot would put a plane full of pax in jeopardy over a personal vendetta. If they did I would hope they get their license pulled ASAP. Sad.

Agreed.

I'm a west pilot. My post was a joke in response to St Nic's idiotic rant.

As for intentionally sabotaging a plane i would hope that's not true. I can't imagine a professional pilot would put a plane full of pax in jeopardy over a personal vendetta. If they did I would hope they get their license pulled ASAP. Sad.

It's totally true and being documented. Tamper at you're own risk westies!

Agree 100%.

But hey if something does happen and people die, at least we know get2flyin will be on here laughing and making fun of them... That too is sad...

Agree 100%.

But hey if something does happen and people die, at least we know get2flyin will be on here laughing and making fun of them... That too is sad...

That's what you got out of my posts? Wow. That IS sad.

Now I feel all ashamed and embarrassed. Please forgive me. (Eye roll)
Whatever. You could at least show a little respect for the people that died. Regardless of any of this SLI BS going on here, that's no reason to be so disrespectful about people dying in an aircraft accident.

Whatever. You could at least show a little respect for the people that died. Regardless of any of this SLI BS going on here, that's no reason to be so disrespectful about people dying in an aircraft accident.

Lighten up, Francis. I take no pleasure in loss of life. If that's what you get out of my posts, you aren't even worth having a discussion with.

Latest resources

Back