Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I did

SuperKooter said:
wow 20 a month, if that were the case then there would be 20 new Capatin slots open per month but I have seen 5 at the most per month usually none. You must get your "facts" from alpa. ASA will furlough and Alpa will be to blame because they don't know how to negotiate. Shouldn't been so greedy in 02 and 03 trying to wait for the industry wage to go up and maybe we would have a contract now and not have all our planes and jobs going to Skywest.

No, the 20/month number is from your hero, S. Hall. That was the number used during my RGT class last month. New hire classes are being cancelled because the displacements will cover the attrition. You really need to wake up before you start typing.

I just got my letter...

I usually don't pay too much attention to the things I hear from management or the union...seems everyone has to put their own spin on things.

But...Charlie lost all of my respect today!

Bizjet said:
Fox News? Really deep reporting for shallow minds. Cast your one no vote and that will be it for you. The resolute pilots at ASA will keep you mute.

Hey...I like FOX News and I'm a resolute pilot at ASA.

atlcrjdriver said:
Ok Biz, I can also get this info from my ALPA Fast Read, do you feel better now?

Hoser, I am not attacking the old guy, but you have to admit that this industry has changed three fold since his first solo in the piper cub. You either adjust with it or go peacfully into the night.

What happened to commitment? It is a good thing that those pilots who fought to make this a good occupation fought the good fight. Today's self serving regional pilots just want some one else to do the fighting so as not to be inconvenienced. You enjoy much of what you have in this industry to some one who sacrificed for you. Make it a better occupation for those coming behind you.

ALPO is truly a bunch of cowards. They want to sacrifice ASA pilots to try and "prove a point" The only point that will be proven is that ASA and ALPO are a bunch of tards. Theyd rather compete in the special olympics than have a job

D'Angelo, I just mention your name and here you are.
Could it be that you and Superkooter are the same person?

Things that make you go hmmmmmm!

Latest resources

Back