• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It is time for you to eat crow!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The FBO you speak of refused to dump the lav. You know only what you have seen on CNN sir. I agree some crews do not care about passenger comfort, but you can not generalize this crew into the minority. You're assuming you know the whole story.

Last edited:
The FBO you speak of refused to dump the lav. You know only what you have seen on CNN sir. I agree some crews do not care about passenger comfort, but you can not generalize this crew into the minority. You're assuming you know the whole story.

Now it's sir.
How disingenuous.
I know they could of produced a $afe $olution to get those folks off.
I've been dealing with that chain of FBO's for ten years.
You'd be amazed what they can come up with with a little grea$e to get their wheels moving.
I didn't hear that on CNN either.

It'd be hard for Signature to refuse service if you park the damn airplane right in the middle of their ramp...

One question...does the E145 have integral stairs or do you need a jetway/external stairs to embark/disembark?

I'm curious. Let's just say, for argument's sake that the captain DID evacuate. Two people got hurt jumping out the main door. One 4 year-old boy just broke a leg, and an 85 year-old woman twisted her ankle, fell to the pavement and suffered a serious concussion and is now in a coma with a doubtful outcome. Not likely mind you, but possible.

How many of you Chuck Norris Wannabes out there would be beating your chest about how YOU would have acted like a REAL CAPTAIN and kept them on the airplane.

Our job is SAFETY first. Comfort comes after that.

FAR Part 1 Defines Dubya as follows: Dubya means the D-bag who: (1) Gets on Flight Info and demonstrates that he has an a$$hole right in the middle of his forehead; (2) Has been designated as Dubya before or during the flight; and (3) Holds the appropriate category, class, and type rating, if appropriate, for the conduct of the flight.

Anything else you'd like to add?

L

Yep, according to your signature.....I win.

"You know you won the argument when your opponent resorts to a personal insult. That's when they know they have been beat but don't want to admit it. "

W

Latest resources

Back