• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is "Tranny" a four-letter word?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, we serve international destinations AND Hawaii. So far, you're just wannabes...

I bet you would trade your paycheck for mine any day, you guys are just waiting for the other management shoe to drop.........ALPA AK has taken one management beat down after another..... keep it up fools and you will be in the same boat as 900 of your ramper's .....on the street we will see you in ANC and HNL soon enough.......how about the closing of your MD-80 base in Long Beach because you guys cried about driving to a reserve assignment ????? you may have Alaska and HNL for now but so what we have the money and all else and most of our flight attendants are not past social security age.

Tell that to Capt. "Gays, Grannies, and Grandes" Taylor. LOL!

I bet you would trade your paycheck for mine any day, you guys are just waiting for the other management shoe to drop.........ALPA AK has taken one management beat down after another..... keep it up fools and you will be in the same boat as 900 of your ramper's .....on the street we will see you in ANC and HNL soon enough.......how about the closing of your MD-80 base in Long Beach because you guys cried about driving to a reserve assignment ????? you may have Alaska and HNL for now but so what we have the money and all else and most of our flight attendants are not past social security age.

Oh, I'm sorry....I didn't realize this is the high school boys' locker room. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't crow about furloughs just yet, jackie. What do you think is going to happen when they start parking the 717s?

Trust me alaska air is going to find out I hope you guys have a lotta money in your war chest

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Oh, I'm sorry....I didn't realize this is the high school boys' locker room. :rolleyes:

Really? You didn't know that? I guess in that case, you're probably not gonna' enter the "who's got the biggest, uh... 'jet' in their pants" contest, either then, are you? That's usually the culmination of the 'best airline' argument. I guess I'll put my tape measure away.

Alright, alright, move along; nothing to see here. Back to your corner, or I'll wet-towel-snap your azz.

Bubba

PS What ever happened to my "Is tranny a four-letter word?" thread?

Imagine the sweet irony when Alaska and American hook up and Fucup gets stapled.

If anything happens we'll take AA, staple them and I'll end up as a 777 CA!

Because, YOU have pioneered all the arguments:

1. They're failing.
2. Their pilots will get a pay raise.
3. They should be GRATEFUL to take the staple because they're going from a craphole to a successful airline.

SWA reasoning at its best!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back