Is "Tranny" a four-letter word?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, Fubijaakr,

Seeing as how you have absolutely nothing against SWA (just "calling out a few SWA haters on FI", in your words), and in fact, you are obviously the King of Fairness and Light, how do you explain this?

Fly-By-Cable (obviously NOT a SWA guy) says this:

Anyone who calls me Tranny in my face will be missing teeth. And I have the training to back that statement up. You wouldn't even know what happen when you wake up.
Does that clarify how I feel about the name?

I mean he actually threatens physical violence. That seems pretty harsh to me, perhaps even deserving of incurring the wrath of those who stand up for the poor put-upon and betrodden, such as everybody's favorite Alaska pilot. And what do we hear from Fubi? Crickets.

On the other hand, InstructorDude calls him out on his threat (first post of his I'd seen), and suddenly it's Fubi-the-Fair to the rescue:

"Instructor dude is a SWA pilot? That figures." Turns out you were wrong on that, anyway.

I mean, you seem to jump on every SWA post that comes up, taking them to task, for every thing you even perceive to be negative, but here's a guy actually threatening violence, and that's okay with you. I guess because he's not a SWA guy (or that he's threatening violence ON Southwest guys).

Hmmm..... how strange. Perhaps it's because maybe... just maybe... you're NOT just an impartial observer only commenting on injustices. Maybe it's because your numerous anti-SWA crusade posts have already labeled you as a hater, your halo is just a little bit tarnished. You're not really still trying to claim that whole "impartial" thing with a straight face, are you? Even the Airtran guys on FI can see your fingers crossed behind your back.

Bubba

Last edited:
Obsessed a little, bub? I guess the truth just gets under your skin...

Obsessed a little, bub? I guess the truth just gets under your skin...

The truth? What truth--that you're a SWA hater? Heck, everyone knows that. I was just curious as to whether you're still pretending to be objective. It doesn't seem like it. I suppose that's for the best, seeing as how you weren't doing a very good job of it.

Bubba

Bubba- you've been a nice addition to the FI fam - but we might have to introduce you to the concept of flamebaiting troll.

There's no reasoning, bc they just want you to respond

Ie: don't feed the troll- ignore them and they get bored and stir up drama somewhere else- it's a form of entertainment, nothing else- a game at best

Again, for the umpteenth time...its not SWA per se I dislike. Its the unbelievable arrogance of SOME of the SWA pilots who post here.

Sure, I think the AAI guys would have done better with an arbitrator. But, they chose to lay down when y'all put a gun to their head. Oh well....

And I don't see why pointing out the SWA is the largest, most successful regional airline in the world qualifies as hate? I admire the fact that you've turned an essentially regional business model into such a great success.

However, just to give you some historical perspective, when we were flying troops to Vietnam and heavy lift cargo to the North Slope in the pipeline days, YOUR airline was flying 8 legs a day inside the state of Texas.

Your whole pay system (TFP) is based on a regional system. Your current modus operandi of avoiding major hub airports whenever possible (DAL, MDW, BWI, etc) is emblematic of a regional airline.

Hey, be PROUD of the fact that you are a cog in a megaregional that overpays you. Enjoy it while it lasts. Ask any UAL pilot about their early '90s heyday. Don't think it can't happen to you. In fact, the "no furlough" record you are all so proud of will probably go away when the God King starts divesting you of your new 717 fleet.

I just hope you're senior enough to avoid the axe.

Hey, be PROUD of the fact that you are a cog in a megaregional that overpays you. Enjoy it while it lasts. Ask any UAL pilot about their early '90s heyday. Don't think it can't happen to you. In fact, the "no furlough" record you are all so proud of will probably go away when the God King starts divesting you of your new 717 fleet.

Remember your words when WN enters Hawaii, and Alaska. See how long you guys can handle 99 dollar fares :)

I sure you are aware that our CEO has stated growth to these places along with other destinations. I take it as your calling GK a lying dog with no teeth. I guess we will see how correct you are.

PS I don't blame you for being scared and hatting SWA, your pay cuts will be blamed on SWA.

Last edited:
Again, for the umpteenth time...its not SWA per se I dislike. Its the unbelievable arrogance of SOME of the SWA pilots who post here.

Sure, I think the AAI guys would have done better with an arbitrator. But, they chose to lay down when y'all put a gun to their head. Oh well....

And I don't see why pointing out the SWA is the largest, most successful regional airline in the world qualifies as hate? I admire the fact that you've turned an essentially regional business model into such a great success.

However, just to give you some historical perspective, when we were flying troops to Vietnam and heavy lift cargo to the North Slope in the pipeline days, YOUR airline was flying 8 legs a day inside the state of Texas.

Your whole pay system (TFP) is based on a regional system. Your current modus operandi of avoiding major hub airports whenever possible (DAL, MDW, BWI, etc) is emblematic of a regional airline.

What axe, SWA just announced they will hire pilots. So for an airline that has never furloghed and according to you will, then why hire? Unlike your airline, SWA doesn't hire to furlough...oh yeah and then there is this
http://seekingalpha.com/article/297544-southwest-airtran-merger-will-fuel-long-term-value-creation

I guess wall street seems to think we won't be furloghing anytime soon. See you in HI.

Latest resources

Back