Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is this the HUGE Southwest announcement?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Also, my wife makes more money than I do, so we are doing just fine.

Yeah, but who is she sleeping with????

I recently found out it was the Mayor of Lubbock. I can't believe it! Dam those people, and every pilot that flies in there 13 times a day on a corndog looking guppy!

Bye Bye--General Lee

"I just sit at home and the checks roll in - All it takes is a few minutes a day, a few newpaper ads and you too could be making 10000-27000 extra a month!!! Call today......only 4 payments of 299.00"

So, have your dreams of flying into Juneau and Ketchican been dashed? Ah, Midway to St Louis on a -300 isn't THAT bad.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bye Bye--General Lee

Dam

I recently found out it was the Mayor of Lubbock. I can't believe it! Dam those people, and every pilot that flies in there 13 times a day on a corndog looking guppy!

Bye Bye--General Lee

You are inferring that we should make a "dam" out those people? Or are you just not very smart....? Corndog-looking guppies make a lot more green-looking money than pretty much anyone else has with airplanes.

You may notice that I identify myself most accurately in my signature as a "bastard." Yep, a true "bastard" I am, and as such I do many bastard- like things.

This is the root of why I get on your butt about Southwest. It just fits with my bastard nature...

It does seem pretty goofy to single out SWA as an object of ridicule. There are many things in this industry to ridicule, but the most consistently successful airline ever appears to be a very odd choice....

-Unless, of course, you too are a bastard-in which case it would make perfect sense.

Last edited:
You are inferring that we should make a "dam" out those people? Or are you just not very smart....? Corndog-looking guppies make a lot more green-looking money than pretty much anyone else has with airplanes.

You may notice that I identify myself most accurately in my signature as a "bastard." Yep, a true "bastard" I am, and as such I do many bastard- like things.

This is the root of why I get on your butt about Southwest. It just fits with my bastard nature...

It does seem pretty goofy to single out SWA as an object of ridicule. There are many things in this industry to ridicule, but the most consistently successful airline ever appears to be a very odd choice....

-Unless, of course, you too are a bastard-in which case it would make perfect sense.

Hey, I was avoiding being censored. Some words on here are censored, and I thought DAMN was one of them. I do that with plenty of words, and I am soooooooo glad you are there to try to find them. Anyway, I never have said Southwest was a bad company, I just said I would NEVER want to work there. That is my opinion, and it drives guys like you crazy. I don't really care. I just don't want to do their type of flying, while flying one type of plane the rest of my life. No thanks. And I don't want to fly to LBB. Is that sooooo wrong? To you it is. Whatever putz.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Well, about $88,000 went into my 401K for 2006 and 2007 (the max allowed), and another $44,000 will go into my 2008 allottment from the pension dump money. The rest of the actual cash went into other investments, including home improvement. The great part is that this year and next year I will still get the 11% owed to me by Delta each month (9% DC and 2% matching for the 401k), which is kinda like a "bonus." You see, they still have to pay that amount, and since my 401Ks are FULL for this year and next year, I get the 11% in the last check of each month. Also, my wife makes more money than I do, so we are doing just fine.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Man, you are a friggin tool. You post something on SWA - which has nothing to do with pathetic DAL, and obviously your aim is to cause trouble. What is it...9 posts into your thread until Lubbock came out of your cakehole? Dude, you are the quintesential d**chebag.

Again, I'll repeat the same thing I did about a month ago to you. NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE is impressed with your flying a 767. No one gives a crap, no one cares about your ILS's into Amsterdam, and no passenger whatsoever cared if they were on a 737, a 787, or a F-16 as long as it got them to where they were going with good customer service, good safety, and on time. DAL is so pathetic in customer service it might as well not even be mentioned in the same paragragh with SWA. SWA treats their employees 10 fold better than the fodder at DAL. And the compensation and QOL SWA affords to its employees vs. DAL - well it's not even a no-brainer on who the winner is here.

OK clown - you fly a 767 for DAL. Who in the F cares. SWA is and will be head and shoulders above DAL in QOL, pay, and employee/consumer customer service for many years to come.

I can't believe someone married your sorry a$$. If my significant other saw me bragging on flightinfo about my 401K, I'd get a swift kick in the jimmy while being called a pathetic loser - which would be rightly so. And to say your wife makes more than you - again, no one cares dude.

Last edited:
Midway to St Louis on a -300 isn't THAT bad.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I just did that yesterday. it took :45 minutes and I got paid 130.00 bucks! It was easy.

And to say your wife makes more than you - again, no one cares dude.

I bet he has a big watch.:puke:

And to say your wife makes more than you - again, no one cares dude.
I bet he has a big watch.:puke:

and she has a real man on the side.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back