Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is this the HUGE Southwest announcement?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How 'bout..........we've made money since Elvis was alive, even thru 9/11 which most airlines declared bankruptcy and raped and pillaged the vendors and employees. A time in which most major airlines lost more than they could ever concievably make for the next 50 years, we continued like the little train that could. Profiting every single quarter since the middle '70's. Is that better Mr. MC.

I think his point was that we lost money for one quarter in the early 90's. The streak that goes back to shortly after we started is for annual profits.

As for the General, he thrives on attention. Quit giving it to him.

DAL is so pathetic in customer service it might as well not even be mentioned in the same paragragh with SWA.

I commuted on DAL for several years, and I thought the customer service was pretty dang good. I know I was always treated great as a jumpseater. The stews usually moved me up to first class if a seat was available. Almost everybody was always friendly. I certainly couldn't complain. You guys need to lay off of the General hatred. It's kind of pathetic. If you disagree with him, then point out where you think he's wrong. Making fun of his post total doesn't exactly win a debate.

9,500 posts....

.....or, "F.I. 9,500 Post Club."

I wonder what proud inductees to the "9,500" posts club get for all their insightful contributions and valuable commentary......

-Maybe an "around the world wedgie" Perhaps a set of "purple nurples." Maybe a refreshing "flushie." How about the ever popular honor of "circle-jerk pivot man?" 9,500 posts is a milestone deserving of some of the foregoing options.....

-Congrats, General Lee, you are hereby promoted to head squadron-commander who be in charge-southern region-united dorks of the planet.

9,500 posts-just damn.....

-So much cooler online

SWA is and will be head and shoulders above DAL in QOL, pay, and employee/consumer customer service for many years to come.
Scrap:
While I agree with the 1st part of your sentence, the second part of that may cause you to eat crow some day. Rewind 10 years ago and think how high on the totem pole of desired company's to fly for SW was?
Remember, those same people you see on your way up may be the same people that step on you on your way down.
Just some food for thought!

I bought your momma, and still got change for my penny!:laugh:

Hey General er 737,

You need to remember which log in you are using when you reply to stuff. Man, do you use multiple profiles to water down how many posts you have? I mean, 10K is a little retarded. Better start posting more with 737 or Instructordude, or whichever profile isn't pushing 10K in posts.

Whatever...still love a good Momma joke.

Hey General er 737,

You need to remember which log in you are using when you reply to stuff. Man, do you use multiple profiles to water down how many posts you have? I mean, 10K is a little retarded. Better start posting more with 737 or Instructordude, or whichever profile isn't pushing 10K in posts.

Whatever...still love a good Momma joke.

Wanker clown:
Sorry to dissapoint. Only one screen name here.
BTW, how goes the job search?
When I was over your trailer the other day, I noticed it had a flat. That's ok, didn't stop your old lady from taking on the entire Detroit pistons team! :beer:

Latest resources

Back