Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is this the HUGE Southwest announcement?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When I was over your trailer the other day, I noticed it had a flat. That's ok, didn't stop your old lady from taking on the entire Detroit pistons team! :beer:

Gay.....come on, you can do better than that.
I know you can do it.

Gay.....come on, you can do better than that.
I know you can do it.

I agree with 328. Look General 737 my wife hates the NBA.

I'm probably going to have to work at Delta until SWA starts up interviews again. I've saved up enough to handle the crappy DAL pay until I can move up in the world. Thanks for your concern.

Any tips for the psych eval? If they ask: "Are you willing you take pay cuts?" and I answer "NO" does that hurt my chances?

Man, you are a friggin tool. You post something on SWA - which has nothing to do with pathetic DAL, and obviously your aim is to cause trouble. What is it...9 posts into your thread until Lubbock came out of your cakehole? Dude, you are the quintesential d**chebag.

Again, I'll repeat the same thing I did about a month ago to you. NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE is impressed with your flying a 767. No one gives a crap, no one cares about your ILS's into Amsterdam, and no passenger whatsoever cared if they were on a 737, a 787, or a F-16 as long as it got them to where they were going with good customer service, good safety, and on time. DAL is so pathetic in customer service it might as well not even be mentioned in the same paragragh with SWA. SWA treats their employees 10 fold better than the fodder at DAL. And the compensation and QOL SWA affords to its employees vs. DAL - well it's not even a no-brainer on who the winner is here.

OK clown - you fly a 767 for DAL. Who in the F cares. SWA is and will be head and shoulders above DAL in QOL, pay, and employee/consumer customer service for many years to come.

I can't believe someone married your sorry a$$. If my significant other saw me bragging on flightinfo about my 401K, I'd get a swift kick in the jimmy while being called a pathetic loser - which would be rightly so. And to say your wife makes more than you - again, no one cares dude.

I'll second this post. Dude, for not caring for/about Southwest, you sure do like to read and post articles about the airline. Tell me, what would you think of someone who posted about Delta as much as you do about SWA, with continued comments of how they would never want to work there?

There's only two explanations: they'd either have closet envy, or they just want to be an instigator of havoc. I tend to think there's a combination of the two with you.

By the way, if you were honest, you can't really believe you came out okay on your whole pension deal with only a couple of years of $88K, what with most pensions being worth far more than that, even millions. If you don't think that Delta really got away with one, you're a bit of a dolt.

Here's another theory: Maybe he was a SWA guy and chased the money over to Delta...then when they folded like a cheap suit the regret started to creep in. Or maybe the regret of never going to SWA. I'm sure his jealousy of SWA only got greater as SWA guys got paid more and more while they had to give their money to the company to avoid Ch 11 and then go to Ch 11 anyway.

I totally agree with you guys. For a guy that thinks that 25 minute turns suck so bad, he sure spends a lot of time running his d!ck licker about them. There's obviously a lot of envy on his part. I'm sure the LBB jokes and 25 minute turn posts will continue. The next time Delta looses money or doesn't give them raises as they promised or...they capitulate and give up their money again, I'm sure we'll get the kool-aid company talking points.

The guy makes bankrupcy sound so nice I was thinking about declaring Ch 11 just for fun.

Pretty sad really. Too bad 10K posts about a company you don't even work for won't get your money back.

Latest resources

Back