is this guy a fraud???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wolf said:
Ms6073-Best suggestion yet, I'd do this first before the poser comes to dinner.
Nahhhh...let him have is inquisition so we can read about it in the funny papers. Life is like a box of chocolates, you just never know which one you'll get...

Two Teen Girls Arrested After Ga. Killings

DUBLIN, Ga. (AP) -- Police said a 15-year-old girl robbed and fatally shot two men who had given her and a 14-year-old friend a ride to a motel, and both girls were arrested Thursday.

The killings were "very methodical," said John Bankhead, spokesman for the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

The bodies of Fredrick Williams, 25, and Reante Stanley, 26, both of Dublin, were found hours after they were shot early Wednesday. The girls stole about $200 from the men, authorities said.

Police Chief Wayne Cain said the older girl flagged down the two victims on the side of the road and asked them to give her and her companion a ride.

On the way to the motel, the car made several stops, including at a home where the 15-year-old picked up the small-caliber gun she used in the shootings, Cain said.

The two men checked into separate rooms, and the 15-year-old later walked into each room and shot the men, Cain said.

District Attorney Craig Fraser said the girls will be prosecuted as adults. Fifteen-year-old Lakeisha Davis of Dublin was charged with murder and armed robbery. The 14-year-old, who was not immediately identified, was charged with armed robbery.

Authorities said they did not know if the girls, who were being held at separate youth detention facilities, had obtained attorneys.

Dublin is 120 miles southeast of Atlanta.

The definative question

Ask him what the nickname of the C141 Starlifter is, well known by al AF pilots...

It's a Sewer Pipe

Saw one parked on the ramp at Signature SAT last month. Sure looked like it's been rode hard and put away wet.

The stories that bird could tell.

Huggyu2 said:
Are you kidding?? I chuckled when I saw it. You and FN FAL seem to be the ones that are quick on the defensive draw, eh?
See, here's how it works: you say something to poke fun; then someone else comes back and banters at you. Do this a couple of times, maybe, and the thread moves on. So, it's my turn now:
I still haven't heard how many years as a Navy/Marine/Coastie/Public Health/NOAA officer you have. Or CAP officer maybe?

O.K. I'll join the fight. I just heard this one and I thought I had heard about all of them. Here goes:

What do you call a Marine Corps Aviator with 1,000 hours of Harrier time?

Colonel!

So let the Army jokes fly now!

DAL737FO said:
O.K. I'll join the fight. I just heard this one and I thought I had heard about all of them. Here goes:

What do you call a Marine Corps Aviator with 1,000 hours of Harrier time?

Colonel!

So let the Army jokes fly now!
Why do you have to be six foot tall to join the Coast Guard?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
In case your boat sinks, you can walk back to shore.

FN FAL said:
Why do you have to be six foot tall to join the Coast Guard?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
In case your boat sinks, you can walk back to shore.

What does USCG stand for?

U're
Screwed
Coming
or
Going

Veteran of the "Houligan Navy"
USCGC Lightship Columbia River, USCGC Mellon, USCGC Salvia, USCGC Boutwell, USCGC Polar Sea, Motor Lifeboat School. USCGC Pt. Glass.

We had a guy in college who claimed to be a EA-6B NFO in the Navy Reserves. He said he was a LTJG. When pressed to show us his rank he pulled out a set of clusters (O-4) and said that in the reserves they wore different rank. I loved listening to him tell stories for four years because I knew every single one of them was false. The hole he dug kept getting deeper and deeper. At first it pis$%d me off but later I just found it amusing. He had to be messed up because he was pretending to be a navigator.

Hello to my fellow TWA furloughee's.

CLAMBAKE

aeronautic1 said:
Ask him what the nickname of the C141 Starlifter is, well known by al AF pilots...

It's a Sewer Pipe

Saw one parked on the ramp at Signature SAT last month. Sure looked like it's been rode hard and put away wet.

The stories that bird could tell.

Funny ...i have always heard the 141 referred to as the Starlizard...because it was long and green...The Metro is/was the sewer pipe.

Da Vinci said:
i did a quick check on line and found the min height requirment for the airforce to be about 5'4". any military guys help here....could a 22yr old be a pilot (co-pilot??) for a c141? isn't 5' too short?? is it common for military guys to never take off their jumpsuits-even on dates, movies, mall, dinner??? if a big jet or loud planes flys over head...neither me or my g-friend can help but look up...like an instinct...isn't that common for people who have an interest in planes...ie airforce pilots???

I'm amazed at the number of responses to this. This is a bit like running around asking a whole bunch of people if they can help you guess someone's phone number, rather than just going for the white pages. I think you oughtta do another "quick check online"....

Da Vinci said:
any trick questions she could ask that would make or break the case???

https://amsrvs.registry.faa.gov/airmeninquiry/default.asp

Should give you a pretty cut-and-dried answer to your burning question.

MFR

Latest resources

Back