• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

is this guy a fraud???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Man, I was so looking forward to hearing about how the sordid tale unfolded! But, let's be honest here. I'm going to play the "nice guy" card and spare some obviously troubled kid some major trauma. It's obvious that he's not a pilot and that he's got some serious issues. The dude is only 5' tall, so he's probably got self-esteem problems as well as some type of chemical imbalance. Your friend, a 35 yr old divorcee who is probably experiencing some esteem issues herself, is the one who needs a serious talking to. Tell her that this guy is obviously a fraud and she probably doesn't need to hook up with someone 15 years younger who will probably just cause her more problems. That way, you spare this young man public humiliation, you probably save your friendship with the woman, and you avoid an uncomfortable night. Ambush scenarios are never good for anyone. HOWEVER, it would totally be within the realm of good taste for you to attempt to talk to this guy one and one, tell him that the gig is up, and that he absolutely must stop impersonating a military officer and pilot before he 1) gets his a## kicked 2) gets his a## thrown in jail 3) gets his a## majorly humiliated by someone else who isn't as cool as you are by handling this quietly. Sure, this is not quite as fun as putting him on the spot but is much more compassionate, mature, and the route of bigger man.

Top Secret to Panama City??? Bull $h!t. If his mission was Top Secret or even Secret, he wouldn't even disclose where he is going. It is very unlikely that the 141 would be used on a Top Secret mission in the first place. Something that important they would want a plane with better reliability. I don't think there's anything a 141 can carry that a C-17 can't. If so, they'd use a C-5, even they have better reliability than a 141.

I've been on a couple "Top Secret" missions. They don't tell you where you're going until the brief. I've heard of missions where CIA agents are up front "navigating" because they dont even want the pilots knowing where they are going.

Please post a pic of this guy. Hopefully someone here will recognize him, probably as an E-2 loadmaster on the 141.

Top secret assignment in Panama City? Which Panama City (FL or Panama)? And if it is top secret, why is he disclosing info?

Just had to question that one.

I still love the idea of asking how many ILS's they use on climb-out!

Da Vinci said:
i tried the FAA registry and i don't know enough info on him, employer i guess is usaf, but i don't know what address etc. to put in.

Uhm..... that information should be about YOU! You can either do as the law requires, enter your name and your employer, address, etc... or you can add bogus information. Either way, it doens't matter. If you fill something in and click next, you will be brought to the search page. This is where you type in the name of the poser.

Does that help?

A Squared said:
Yeah, you're amazed. Me, I'm amazed at the folks who pop into the middle of a thread looking down thier noses (figuratively speaking) at all the other posters and offer a piece of advice which is not only useless, but if they had bothered to read the thread they would have seen the explanation of *why* it is useless.

Yeah, those guys get on my nerves, too. :D

MFR

Latest resources

Back