is this guy a fraud???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey BELCHFIRE,

I usually wore a clip-on, simply for the fact that it was easily removable.

And it has always been a 12 pack.

The blond hairs! Lucky for me my wife is a long haired blond.

Buy the way what nose does the versatile lady grace?

If he has rank on his shoulder or on his nametag, or if he is wearing military pilot wings, then I'd consider calling either the nearest military OSI office or the FBI.

This country is at war, we can't have people running around playing like they are military officers.

"Stolen Valor"happens a lot. When TWA800 crashed a guy showed up at the ops center at Bethpage in a Coast Guard O-5's flight suit. He took charge of parts of the operation for a few days until someone blew the whistle on him. Turns out he was poser.

I agree with the poster who suggested just asking him what the C-141's normal fuel load is. He'd better come back quickly with a creditable answer, in pounds.

JimNtexas said:
I agree with the poster who suggested just asking him what the C-141's normal fuel load is. He'd better come back quickly with a creditable answer, in pounds.

If he's a loadmaster on the 141, he would know the answer to that.

Here's an obvious one no one has asked yet: Are there any C-141s based near your town? I think you'd probably know it if there were.

Whoa, guys, my dialup sucks!

AASlag...

Clipons rock, 10 pack is because a
couple were DOA, I better not ever tangle
with a brunette either (alas, or the fabled
redhead) and one of Ed Heineman's
best, A-26...Douglas Attack Forever!

gotta love airplanes with motors as big as
the fusealage! Especially if the nose is stuffed
full of .50 Brownings! If nothing else I do
know to respect that.

(In all sincerity I looked at alot of nose art
from WWII and Korea. The bombers had more
room for good art, the A-26 was a hot rod of a
bomber, really an attack aircraft. For my avitar
truly a duel affectation. She left me no other
choice.)

Last edited:
Your girlfriend's friend is dating a guy who never takes his flight suit off. That's like dating a guy who is surgically attached to a labcoat and stethoscope, or a guy who wears a big neon sign on his forehead that says "I'm in love with myself."

Seriously, whether the guy's a pilot or not doesn't matter. He's a world-class fruitloop either way. It reminds me of someone I knew* in Carlsbad CA who never went outside without some part of his anatomy festooned with globes and anchors. I mean, pride's nice, but you need to cut yourself some slack and remember you're a person first and a cog in a machine fifth or sixth.

*sorry, Dad!

I was actually sitting at the food court of E terminal in IAH the other day and observed three guys in flightsuits eating chinese food nearby. They looked to be German Luftwaffe and MFG Tornado drivers. Our military attaches in Berlin really should be advising our allies that this is just not cool.

Wasted said:
I was actually sitting at the food court of E terminal in IAH the other day and observed three guys in flightsuits eating chinese food nearby. They looked to be German Luftwaffe and MFG Tornado drivers. Our military attaches in Berlin really should be advising our allies that this is just not cool.

The Germans are so fruity these days that I think we should forgive them for the nomex fettish, but threaten to level Dresden again if they don't lay off the million-queer marches and such.

The only folks flying the old 141 anymore are the reservists out at Wright Patterson in Ohio, and March down in Riverside possibly might have one or two, but the schoolhouse for new 141 pilots closed awhile ago. WP is transitioning to c5's and March to c17s.

The scary thing is why is he impersonating a 141 pilot? I guess you gotta do what you gotta do when you're 5 feet tall.

Latest resources

Back