• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

is this guy a fraud???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You all need to give the answers to the questions because these guys don't know them them either, that's why they posted here.

Also, the questions need to be something the girl who knows nothing about aviation can pull off, and as Almerick07 said, something an enlisted guy won't know.

Caveman said:
Lighten up Francis. It was a joke. Ya know, a little inter-service rivalry. Fury 220 managed to figure it out.
Isn't it funny how the airforce guys can't take the guff.

The coasties can take it, the dog faces can take it, the jarheads and swabies can take it...but pick on an usaf guy and they go running for mommies skirt right away.

sky37d said:
Any of these will trip you to the fact that this is a MAJOR POSER, who should be drawn and quartered (BTW, what exactly does that mean??), and then run out of town on a rail.

To draw and quarter: Execute someone by tying a horse to each limb, and having all four horses pull simultaneously.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/draw%20and%20quarter

FN-FAL said:

That's the crux of the buscuit...combined, they probably possess barely enough aeronautical knowledge to pose a danger to themselves and society...so how could they be knowlegable enough to de-pose a poser?

Well, I surely would have been able to that in those days: just pretend you and your girlfriend have an argument about holding pattern entries.

Something along the lines: "Say, Bubba (or whatever his name is), you are appoaching the VOR on a heading of 170 degrees and you have to hold on the 200 degree radial, right turns. What entry into the hold do you suppose we should take?"

This is clear navigational knowledge, nothing about weight or engines of the plane he flies. Remember, he could have looked it up and memorized it. No way a poser could know the above question.

Partridge said:
FN-FAL said:

That's the crux of the buscuit...combined, they probably possess barely enough aeronautical knowledge to pose a danger to themselves and society...so how could they be knowlegable enough to de-pose a poser?

Well, I surely would have been able to that in those days: just pretend you and your girlfriend have an argument about holding pattern entries.

Something along the lines: "Say, Bubba (or whatever his name is), you are appoaching the VOR on a heading of 170 degrees and you have to hold on the 200 degree radial, right turns. What entry into the hold do you suppose we should take?"

This is clear navigational knowledge, nothing about weight or engines of the plane he flies. Remember, he could have looked it up and memorized it. No way a poser could know the above question.

Anyone halfway through instrument training would know that.

Ask to see his squadron coin. If he doesn't have it on him, he's full of $h!t

Partridge said:
FN-FAL said:

Well, I surely would have been able to that in those days: just pretend you and your girlfriend have an argument about holding pattern entries...
Yea, I hear what you're saying, but I wouldn't even waste the time. If the guy IS a poser, then all you're really going to find out, is that the girl friend is a dumb poser dater. Wouldn't it just be easier to go out and find a new friend that knows the difference between poop and Shine-ola, so you don't have to waste precious energy ex-posing their friends?

Let's see what the magic-8 ball says about this guy......

8 Ball says, "Signs point to doosh bag"

It's obvious that this guy is a fake. I second the notion that you post his pic after he's discovered a fraud!

viper548 said:
Anyone halfway through instrument training would know that.

Ask to see his squadron coin. If he doesn't have it on him, he's full of $h!t
Direct right? Right??? The FMS does that. How the hell should I know?

I never earned my flight suit. It was a gift from a Viet-Nam era Naval Aviator.

Wearing my old USMC combat boots and that old scratchy bag I secretly trained for hours in the deep end of my college pool.

My wife thought I was nuts. I know she is correct.

Wearing that heavy abrasive suit and my old 782 gear I put myself through all the rigors I thought I might face during training.

Unfortunatley I failed a routine eye test and was eliminated.

I eventually became a Captain, and a check airman for TWA, commanding the DC-9, 717 and MD-80

Unfortunatley at the age of 45 I was replaced and eliminated.

That was 18 months ago. But I am not bitter.

Semper Fi

Slag...being somewhat aquainted with the
skynazis I am (and have been) bitter for you,
since pre-911...

I had (some years ago) come to the conclusion
that Reno Air would be a fun place to work...
(they were so cool to jumpseat on..."what, there's
seven of you? We got seats, don't worry about it!")

I find myself even now afflicted by the atrocities
committed on TW.

There is lots of room and justification for bitterness.
If you are truly without it, excellent; You are a better
man than I am...otherwise, I enjoy dark and cynical
humor more than most.

These things aside, this whole thread mirrors
another started last summer about a young punk
pretending to be an (of all things) AA 77 CA...
or F/O, WTF, who cares?

The dude is supposedly showing up in uniform
for supper...duh! If he hasn't unstriped and
lost the tie 30 sec from employee parking, he
ain't a pilot...

Especially if he don't show up with a 10 pack...
or some stray blonde hair on his collar.

Y'all have been had...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back