Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is there hope for private aviation while Obama remains in office?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last edited:
I'll get my comment in while I can before our political experts-pundits (of which we have many) chime in.

Yes Obama is not helping, he goes after the "private-jet passenger" every chance he gets. He needs to understand that the GA industry (specially pirvate jets) employ 1.2 million Americans. When he attacks the traveler sitting in the back, he is attacking all of us. I wish he'd tone it down a bit

On Friday Mr. Buffett chided large-corporation CEOs for their whining and lack of confidence in the American economy. He is once again pressing these primaddonas to invest the large hoards of cash they have stashed away. These guys are making record profits and still refuse to invest, grow and hire... WTF over?

Obama didn't advice those 3 dickwads from Detroit to take their G-Vs to D.C... How does it look when you step out of a G-V with a begging bowl in hand? There was a time not too long ago when it was politically incorrect to use a private jet. Obama didn't start that, but he is defiently stiring the pot

Go ahead FOX news enthusiasts, take it away

Almost exactly one week after Obama and Piglosi attacked General Aviation and those using private jets for travel, I was on the ramp at San Fransisco international watching the 'Pig' taxi in on a government owned G4. Her and 2 others got off. I asked the line guy if that was Nancy Piglosi and he said, 'Yes, she comes in here a lot in that plane.' Your tax money at work......the Liberal way.

Interesting...I thought when she lost the Speaker of the House position, she was not allowed to use government aircraft anymore. She is no longer "next in line" to take over the office of the President which entitled her to use aircraft..John Boehner is now third and he still flies commercial most of the time to go back to Ohio...she doesn't even show up on the list.

Oh Nancy Nancy Nancy, you freaking scary &-)$;?!!!!!!

As correctly stated above, Nancy I guess only gets a G-5 now.
When she was speaker she would get a 757. (Because her "posse" was to big for a measly "G"!!!!

As I understand she would book it, the crew would ready the aircraft and she may or may not show up?

(This would block out the aircraft and crew from being used on other requested missions)

(Hu,hu,hu,hu............ I just called flying her "Party Barge" a "Mission"!!!!! Hu, hu uh, hu)

Also heard that my taxes spent a hell of a lot of money on Boose for that travel as well?

(Spending other people's money seems to be big fun!!!!!)

Good luck to all.

It's funny to watch this unionbuster play all of you like a fiddle. He's taking the nice guy approach this time, but it's the same playbook. Watch it unfold NJ guys. As soon as things start to heat up at the table, he'll try to flip it on you.

It's all the lobbyists from the soup kitchens and homeless shelters in America who got Obama to turn his back on the private aviation community.
It makes you wonder what's next sick children? The unemployed? Wounded veterans?

We have to get him to put business aviation as a top priority for the country.

Latest resources

Back