Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is the 'worm turning'? Could SWA finally be going international (Canada)?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
By highlighting the "major differences" (over and over and over and over....... ad nauseum), you've convinced me General! I didn't realize how bad I actually have it at WN! Thanks for the education.

As soon as DL starts hiring, I'm gonna give up 15 years of seniority and try to get hired!

I'll have to get over the PFT thing though. It's gonna cost me several million $$$$ and lots of QOL, but it'll be worth it! I can then spend every waking moment berating pilots at the successful airlines on a wanking internet forum, instead of indulging my current hobbies! It'll be great! ;)

Sure, it may cost you some money, but just think, West Texas flights probably won't be in your future much. That is totally worth it. Send me an app and I will endorse it. Can't wait for you to be my FO. I will buy the third and fifth beers (sorry, no 1 2 3 rule with us), and I will also chip in on some wings (mild please, and only 6). Can't wait!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Mild wings and you won't buy until the 3rd beer?

You really are a different breed there my friend. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Gup

Mild wings and you won't buy until the 3rd beer?

You really are a different breed there my friend. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Gup

Come on bud, that is my "standard" response, and I thought he might be new and had not read that yet. I thought he would get a laugh.

Bye Bye--General Lee

That idiot can't count, that's why he thought you might be new. Some people are just stupid.:D

That's what your mom thought when your dad used a ziplock bag instead of a condom. The result was you.

Bye Bye--General Lee

LOL! Not exactly but you get my drift! There's nobody I'd rather circle jerk than a SWA brother that hates codeshare.

I think,
Gup

note to General Lee

I usually don't post here, but i gotta say, General, you are funny!

FYI for you, and maybe others, I think your view of our flying here at swa is what it was in the 80s (so i hear).. when it was nothing but six legs a day to places like LBB.

I'm based in LAS and I usually do two or three legs a day, sometimes ONE, to the east coast. And we overnight in places like BOS, LGA, and (of course), SAN.. and plenty of them are for 18-19 hours.

Sure, there is still the "texas two step" flying but its really a small number of trips overall. I would say for ME, my average number of legs a day is three to four. Not saying that swa is 'all that and a bag of chips,' .. just sayin..

So we do have a variety of flying, and overnights, just like your International vs. Domestic lines. And hey, ELP IS almost like a whole other country!

DAL is a great company, and sure, i'd love to fly international once in a while. But the flying at swa is fun too. To each their own.

By the way, not all of us at swa are arrogant bastards, nor are all the guys who post here. Best of luck to everyone at their respective carrier, God help us.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back