Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IS the SOUTHWEST FURLOUGH RUMOR TRUE????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
by "MX issues," you mean the willful and premeditated omission of FAA-mandated saftey inspections to save money...right?

I am neither in the MX department nor have an office in headquarters. Neither Kelly nor the MX department has called me personally to inform me on exaxtly what happened.

OK once and for all....WHY do all the SWA folks who responded get their panties in a wad and think this thread was designed to bash SWA.... next thread ill start ""ill say SWA and ______ nothing else and some how i see 14 pages of SWA folks saying why are you trying to bash us!!!!!! ALL i stated were facts and the rumor of the furlough.....I was just inquiring!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy Fing Cra-!!! You guys get pissed over nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem is you didnt have any facts. I showed you that in a previous post. Yet you are still so stupid you think, in your little mind, you had facts. I really dont care about SWA bashing. Just idiots like you who spout off about things you know absolutely nothing about.

OK VIXIN here we go again.....MX issues are a FACT.....hiring over AGE 60 guys before the poolies...another FACT!!!.. not growing as much....which means the same as SHRINKING GROWTH...just not as much growth another FACT!!! $110 a barrel oil another FACT!!! Deliverys deffered another FACT!!! as i said before the only rumor was the furlough rumor, which i never said it was fact, i posted it was a rumor and i was asking for others opinions on the rumor.........by the way vixin did you get your english endorsment on your certificates yet?? maybe the FAA should check and see if you really can read, speak and understand the english language more throughly....... and before some twerp steps in and says i cant spell.....we are not required to spell correctly...so dont go there.......vixin go back and re-read the post.... the facts i stated are true....the furlough was the rumor!!!!!!!!
Now go and pull your panties out of your buttocks and quit feeling that everyone is out to get you....

When is the grand jury convening to hear the corruption evidence showing collusion between SWA and certain B737 type-rating "factories."

Ever wonder why only 10-20% of those interviewed get job offers?

Just 10 years ago, only UAL, DAL, NWA rejects went to SWA, and now suddenly they're so selective.

Let's look at the facts....

1. Southwest has the best cost structure a US airline has ever seen.

2. SWA has the most productive work force among all the other carriers.

3. SWA is basically paying last years prices for gas, a 50% advantage in some cases.

4. They fly the most passengers of any airline.

5. They have the most friendly, and helpful staff in the business.

6. They are consistently ranked the top airline in almost all categories.

Yet even with all this going for them, they made barely an more profit than any other carrier last year. We have this scandal that has come to light.
Someone explain why this is? SW is the A-Rod of airlines...

Yet even with all this going for them, they made barely an more profit than any other carrier last year. We have this scandal that has come to light.
Someone explain why this is? SW is the A-Rod of airlines...

I think it's because we aren't like Big Oil. They gouge people because they can. We price our product just high enough so we can pay the bills and have a little left over for grandpa. An attempt to have the lowest priced product in all 64 markets.

Latest resources

Back