Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IS SWAPA the "New" USAPA???? Arrogance abound!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now I don't care who who are, that's frickin funny!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Real funny, eh? You guys can't even go to Asia to get a prositute there. Your management doesn't trust you. You have to look for some in Ronkonkoma---near ISP airport......

Bye Bye--General Lee

What's wrong with Ronkonkoma? You don't freaking like freaking New Yorkers? Keep your freaking opinions to your freaking self.

Gup

And that my friends is why I dont work for Delta. I love my Amarillo overnights, sure beats being stuck in a cockpit of a delta plane with a guy like GL. I sware i'll use the escape rope to hang myself.

And that my friends is why I dont work for Delta. I love my Amarillo overnights, sure beats being stuck in a cockpit of a delta plane with a guy like GL. I sware i'll use the escape rope to hang myself.

So, you like working "like a dawg" on your trips, flying multiple leg days with 25 minute turns, on one plane type, FOREVER? Yeah, in a few years you may likely use that escape rope for hanging. You will say to yourself: "If I do ONE more ELP turn, I will.........where is that thing? There it is...."

Enjoy it, you will likely do it again, and again, and again.....

Bye Bye----General Lee

Give up GL you made your double breasted point, get back on your gold cart and drive around Peachtree City.

I live North of town, so there are less golf carts. Speaking of doubel breasts, that is good, right? Are you the single breast type of guy?

Bye Bye--General Lee

GL,
I think that what he is saying is that he likes his paycheck and he would rather spend time with his wife and kids than your asian prostitutes.

Latest resources

Back