• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Is on demand cargo dead?

• Yes

Votes: 95 28.0%
  • No

Votes: 53 15.6%
  • It is slow, but will come back eventually.

Votes: 191 56.3%

• Total voters
Air 1st (RUF) is also going in to hibernation mode, starting in July. Apparently we lost all the fed check runs, and charters aren't paying the bills. Two full time pilots to remain (DO and CP) and a part-timer to keep the certificate alive. Was a great place to work, wish them the best. To the pavement I go...

If this stuff is going to make a comeback, it'd better hurry...there won't be anyone left.

I'm telling yall, ITS DEAD!!! Gonna take years to recover at all. Get out if you can!

Someone should start a new thread with a new poll to see what everyone thinks now...

Good luck to everyone left in this messed up field

USA is putting pilot back on the payroll for the DA-20

they missed the boat anyway, all that flying last week was because of the swine flu. its' over already.

Alliance is done. All flight operations have ceased and the planes are for sale. The Twister call sign is no more. They have some mx and two pilots on the payroll, but that is probably to just help wrap things up neatly.

Someone should start a new thread with a new poll to see what everyone thinks now...

Good luck to everyone left in this messed up field

Can I change my vote?

Good luck to all who are left. Down the road I'll have to check YIP or LRD on flight aware to see who's still going.

Latest resources

Back