• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Mesaba the next Newco?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whale roast you obviously are a rookie......

This is what you do when your a blue collar working that has been abused for the past 8 years(in my case). It is your destiny I have forseen it so shut up.

Even if it is my destiny, which I have control over believe it or not, I won't end up crying about it on some message board!

So I'm In SK's office yesterday, and I overhear him say that Mesaba just hired some upper level NWA types. Kinda odd that we'd need new blood from the mothership if we're going down the tubes . . .

I don't know how to fact check that one, but I thought it was pretty good fodder for the Rumor Grinding Device Mk II (you know, the RGD 2.0?).

Max Powers said:
Ye haaaaaaaaaa ALPA needs to stop this from happening or NWA pilots should walk. Oh wait you would have to have some balls to do that.

How can ALPA stop anything from happening that the company wants to do that is legal?

We have "walked" before; how many times have you "walked"?

You can't just "walk" because your pissed. Remember Americans' union that got fined?

They are going to mess with all the red tails they can...
It is in the lawyers hands now...

Dave B

From what I hear NWA VP of Ground Ops just went over to Mesaba... If that is true, the guy/gal has to be either stupid or know something good is going to happen.

Dufus1 said:
From what I hear NWA VP of Ground Ops just went over to Mesaba... If that is true, the guy/gal has to be either stupid or know something good is going to happen.

True...problem is "good" has very different meanings depending on were you sit. As a pilot I think I would have a different defination than a Manager as to what good is.

I suppose in good I meant Mesaba not going away/shrinking to...what was it... 9 airplanes? The Mesaba guys certainly won't be makin' the "good" salaries that are deserved.

What?!

Dufus1 said:
I suppose in good I meant Mesaba not going away/shrinking to...what was it... 9 airplanes? The Mesaba guys certainly won't be makin' the "good" salaries that are deserved.

9 airplanes?! Where'd you get THAT number from?!

It's 16! Gosh... get your facts straight. 14 Saabs and 2 CRJs.:rolleyes:

Cya,

CP
:uzi: :pimp:

BTW - for the young and stupid... this is DRENCHED in sarcasm.

Ya, those 14 short lease term B- aircraft we aquired from 9E... and a few A--... that leaves us with, ummm, 2 out of production CRJs.. :puke:

Latest resources

Back