• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Kalitta still hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Never had a middle seat. I am Gold on DL after only about 8 months of using DL and get upgraded more times than not. When I dont get upgraded, I at least get priority seats, which means an aisle or window. The one long DH in the middle of a trip was on CX and they upgraded me at the gate. Dodged a bullet on that one!

talking to some of the guys at Evergreen, they seem to commercial at least once a month, sometimes more... always business class. I wonder if they don't just see more of that due to a different route structure?

Hey guys! I'm just doing some basic research about Kalitta and was just wondering who all you guys do your scheduled flying for. It isn't really advertised much like it is for a couple of the other ACMI / cargo carriers. I believe you guys are doing some DHL flying too, correct? Is it a long term contract? Do you guys fly cargo for any other foreign airlines like World and Atlas do? Is a majority of your flying scheduled contract flying or is most of it ad-hoc on demand?

Just trying to get some more info about the company. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey guys! I'm just doing some basic research about Kalitta and was just wondering who all you guys do your scheduled flying for. It isn't really advertised much like it is for a couple of the other ACMI / cargo carriers. I believe you guys are doing some DHL flying too, correct? Is it a long term contract? Do you guys fly cargo for any other foreign airlines like World and Atlas do? Is a majority of your flying scheduled contract flying or is most of it ad-hoc on demand?

Just trying to get some more info about the company. Thanks.

Here is the current schedule:
http://www.kalittaair.com/Schedule.aspx

Anything operating into CVG,LEJ,DEL,HKG,ANC is most likely DHL if it is flown by a 400. We do have a long term contract with them.

Last edited:
your new Delta Tau Chi name is...

...Radar.

Talk about having your thumb on the pulse of the operation. A guy that works there told me the first new 400 went to MI late last week. He said he didn't know if the sister to that one was indeed scooped up as well but this one may be the second one for them.

its the first and from what we are hearing the only one of the two we got. seems to me there is more on the horizon as we keep hiring...another class in jan and supposedly more after that

Hello all,

If it's not too much trouble, would a current Kalitta Air pilot who wouldn't mind answering a couple questions about the hiring process please PM me?

Thanks!

Latest resources

Back