• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Kalitta still hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yea? Well pardon me. I went back through this thread a few pages and found only mention of a 400F. I don't believe it is a 400F. I think it's a 400ERF.

If they were the same thing, I think they would be called the same thing. As you appear to be an expert on the -400, as well as this thread, perhaps you could help us poor less experienced guys out by explaining the differences?

Thanks again,
Dave

An extra 525 nautical miles is the difference

Yea? Well pardon me. I went back through this thread a few pages and found only mention of a 400F. I don't believe it is a 400F. I think it's a 400ERF.

If they were the same thing, I think they would be called the same thing. As you appear to be an expert on the -400, as well as this thread, perhaps you could help us poor less experienced guys out by explaining the differences?

Thanks again,
Dave

i am no expert, sorry man, bad post on my part.

anyway, you have your answers, N782CK is the number
All we care about is that it isn't a BCF.

Here are the two planes in storage.

http://www.airteamimages.com/117649.html

N798BA should be in Oscoda early next week. I just took up a plane to OSC on Wednesday. I asked some mechanics up there about it and they said it is only scheduled to be in Oscoda for 10 days. Looks like we will see her on line soon.

Decertified down to 870K to be compatible with the other -400's in the stable.

I was told this also. The brakes that are on it to allow those higher weights were special ordered. Apparently they are expensive to maintain due to scarce parts. Connie has decided to remove them and install the standard 400 brakes.

How much time you K4 guys spend in the middle seat in coach? Got a friend at EZ tells me it's by far the best perk they have going... any chance you'll all get it in the next round?

How much time you K4 guys spend in the middle seat in coach? Got a friend at EZ tells me it's by far the best perk they have going... any chance you'll all get it in the next round?

Seem (personally), to do very little commercial DH's (apart from to / from home and work), so never really found it to be a big issue, (longest I have done is 13 hours on a A380 with entire row to myself), and then others have only been 2-4 hours.

The talk is Buisness or better is on the cards in the new contract (although it's actually in the current one if "it doesn't cost the company more"!!! We'll see.

" How much time you K4 guys spend in the middle seat in coach? "

12 months On Line...So far. so Good :) :

- NEVER . International.

- 3-4 times. Domestic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, when traveling domestically...Fly on JetBlues 190-'s whenever you can.

There ARE NO MIDDLE SEATS, and the seats they do provide are wider AND provide better pitch than any other competing Domestic carrier flying 737's or Aibii.

( Also, free TV and unlimited snacks and beverages. )

A superior product.

I have no vested interest in the company, but decided to take a JB flight for the first time ( On the E-190 ) due to MY convenience....Very comfortable seat and a great ride as mentioned above.

Did the same with Spirit last month....NEVER AGAIN.

Horrible seats that don't recline , about a 22 inch pitch and just completely krappy from A thru Z as far as EVEYTHING with that airline and their airplanes are concerned.

YMMV

YKMKW

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back