• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Kalitta still hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
as a reserve, is the 62 hour guarantee broken? consistently? how about typical lineholder credit? if a reserve, are you tdy'd to bahrain and stuff like that? just wondering.

Is anyone familiar with any current Air Guard or Reserve Aircrewmembers (i.e. pilots, engineers, or loadmasters) that fly for Kalitta?

I was wondering how Kalitta works with the Guard/Reserves and if these guys have any conflicts with maintaining their currencies and deployment availabilities.

Kalitta looks like it could work very well with a Reservist flyer given they allow you to be home based.

Feel free to PM me with any information.

That's great to hear. Is there currently a pool of guys waiting to be called?

Not sure if there is a pool but if there is maybe very low. They seem to do interviews about 3 weeks before classes start. Training and hiring is set to continue for several months yet.

The bid for 10 Classic and 10 -400 FO's came out today. The class date is 01/09/12. There may be one or two FE's take a seat but that should still mean some new hires. Good luck to all who are interested.

Jet

The bid for 10 Classic and 10 -400 FO's came out today. The class date is 01/09/12. There may be one or two FE's take a seat but that should still mean some new hires. Good luck to all who are interested.

Jet

I would expect classic FO's vs FE's to bid over, but any case 1 or 2 maybe.

looking at my watch...

WTF? Today IS Tuesday...where is it? And it's a -400F not a -F...it could be a -200F or even -8F. I'm kidding...I know it's all just semantics. ;)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back