Is Expressjet The Best???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flechas said:
Yeah but management decides the paay rates, which I'm sure youguys would love to get more for flying the 170s.

So that's not a cheap shot, I was just stating that the pay you guys less than they should for flying those things.

The second one was a reply to a bashing, not a bashing to your pilot group.

Where are the Nazi spelling police tonight? For someone who loves pick out spelling and grammer errors, this sucks. Better start editing.

Flechas said:
A lot of people in our company got a bonner when the rumor was running around, but I can assure you that we wouln't have flown them under 50 seat payscale.

Lil Flea the fact that you at ExpressJet are talking down on anyone's payscale is laughable at best. You just negotiated that last year and you are what a dollar if that on top of CHQ. Give me a break you have a long way to go pal.

Thanks for the vine and thanks for the time. I am out!

Spinplate said:
I started this thread holy cow!!! Please for the love of god STOP!!

Uhh Holy cow.

Man lets keep it PG. For the children.

Thanks for the vine and thanks for the time. I am out.

theo said:
So if I understand correctly the only thing Express Jet really has as their own asset is the people who provide the services.The airplanes and facilities CO owns. So what prevents CO from looking for a cheaper vendor and just have them operate those aircraft and facilities that Express Jet provides services for today? It appears that this makes it easier to replace you not harder?!?!

We own the planes as long as we continue to make payments. CAL cant just give the planes to someone else to fly. We pay CAL for our equipment. I believe the business plan consists of being debt free as of 2007. Correct me if i am wrong someone but i believe that this is good info.

Tram said:
Do I work for XpressJet, sure don't..

Specifics? Let's see.. Rex Moore, Tad "Samuel" Gulley and Stewart Clay - all hired in the last month.. I know for a fact because I took Tad's "place." I also know 2 guys who both had LESS than 600 hours when hired.. James Burgess and Casey Walker.. All flying FO with XJet..

A few more details? Rex Moore was the only guy in his interview group without Turbine time.. The rest were all flying Beech 1900's..

However, I do know that UNLESS your an instructor with ATP your not getting those slots at this low in hours... How do I know? Because I applied at over 600 hours and got the "you are not qualified enough" email.. However, all the above guys had well over 2/3 of their time multi engine.. We're talking 500 total with 320 multi..

Call BS if you want, but you can look http://www2.allatps.com/AirlinePlacements/ and it'll tell you..

I bet your friends love that you post their names and flight times all over a public board. Its one thing to post Times but dont post peoples names. IDIOT

Capt.PoopyPants said:
Where are the Nazi spelling police tonight? For someone who loves pick out spelling and grammer errors, this sucks. Better start editing.

Those are typos by the way, because I'm not very skillful at typing, and was on my way out.

By the way, it's called grammar, not grammer.

Flechas said:
Those are typos by the way, because I'm not very skillful at typing, and was on my way out.

By the way, it's called grammar, not grammer.

Oh yeah, that was just a typing error. Do you have time to go out? Whose going to check spelling on all these new posts while your gone?

Latest resources

Back