• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is CMR transferring flying to ASA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess if ASA "steals" comairs flying its all right because they are part of ALPA and pay their dues. Apparently paying dues and being ALPA entitles you to "steal" other peoples flying. If your not union I guess you are a scab... Oh the hypocrisy

Dear Anal Drip,

How do you make it day to day without killing yourself out of sheer stupidity?

I guess if ASA "steals" comairs flying its all right because they are part of ALPA and pay their dues. Apparently paying dues and being ALPA entitles you to "steal" other peoples flying. If your not union I guess you are a scab... Oh the hypocrisy

No see you Skywest suddo scabs are stealing flying because your pay is up in every Alpa groups face saying hey, you have to meet this contract to be competitive. Then we say no, we are professionals and we deserve to be paid as such, and then the flying is transferred to Mesa and Skywest. So, my point is ASA has been in negotiations for 4.5 years trying to better Comairs current contract and up the bar for all regional pilots, and you Skyworst pukes are doing all you can to drag the industry further in the gutter. You guys suck!!!PS: To all Comair folks, sorry we have your 700's here at ASA, I don't want to grow that way, but we are not going to take a sh!tty contract just to get growth. Maybe we will take some of Skywests airplanes, or should I say our airplanes back!

No see you Skywest suddo scabs are stealing flying because your pay is up in every Alpa groups face saying hey, you have to meet this contract to be competitive. Then we say no, we are professionals and we deserve to be paid as such, and then the flying is transferred to Mesa and Skywest. So, my point is ASA has been in negotiations for 4.5 years trying to better Comairs current contract and up the bar for all regional pilots, and you Skyworst pukes are doing all you can to drag the industry further in the gutter. You guys suck!!!PS: To all Comair folks, sorry we have your 700's here at ASA, I don't want to grow that way, but we are not going to take a sh!tty contract just to get growth. Maybe we will take some of Skywests airplanes, or should I say our airplanes back!

Newman

you could learn alot from this guy!!

Well Said

So if payrates don't make a difference as everyone loves to say then why get so mad when someone who makes more or less gets extra flying? Lets face it we work at regional airlines not major airlines. If you want to make the big big bucks you will have to move on. We are doing nothing to drag the industry down. Simply voting for payrates that we think are fair. Remember "payrates are only a small part of the equation" right??? Again it is a simple case of hypocrisy, nothing more nothing less

So if payrates don't make a difference as everyone loves to say then why get so mad when someone who makes more or less gets extra flying? Lets face it we work at regional airlines not major airlines. If you want to make the big big bucks you will have to move on. We are doing nothing to drag the industry down. Simply voting for payrates that we think are fair. Remember "payrates are only a small part of the equation" right??? Again it is a simple case of hypocrisy, nothing more nothing less

Lower your head and run into a wall

Lower your head and run into a wall

What you afraid to answer the question? So what is it do pilot costs matter or not? If so then why not do your best to be competitive? If they do not matter like most of you on here say then why get angry no matter what someone makes? If it truly doesn't matter what a pilot makes then if your cheapest you will get the flying no matter what your rate is. Either way you are acting like a hypocrite.

What you afraid to answer the question? So what is it do pilot costs matter or not? If so then why not do your best to be competitive? If they do not matter like most of you on here say then why get angry no matter what someone makes? If it truly doesn't matter what a pilot makes then if your cheapest you will get the flying no matter what your rate is. Either way you are acting like a hypocrite.

Newwussy, since you're so darn gung ho about doing your best to make Skywest competitive why don't you just tell JA to keep all your pay????

I don't believe anyone has said payrates don't matter. What has been said many times is they are only part of the equation. The fact still remains that Skywest 70/76 seat rates are a drag on anyone else trying to move things forward.

I will answer his question for you. Enjoy flying for food stamps for the rest of your life and living in an apartment with 5 other people while you Captain the 'heavy 70 iron'.

Oh, and one day perhaps by default or because some other carrier is cutting the legs out from under you, you too can see your company shrink into irrelevance and fly 3hr pay credit days with long layovers where you don't have the money to buy yourself dinner.

Instead of hurrying up and coming up with some sort of smart-ass response try thinking about things.

Latest resources

Back