• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is CMR transferring flying to ASA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't worry. When Comair agres to concessions or has them imposed by the courts, Delta/ASA management will force these lower rates down ASA's throat at negotiations.....and all this flying will go back to Comair to put pressure on ASA to reduce our costs!!!! The whipsaw tactics have just gone to an all new higher level. Wait and see!

Wipsaw is rite on Brutha... Errbody wuz hatin' da SkyWes dudes... So JA dun turned da tables and gives ASA dem Comair planes... Now errbody be hatin' ASA pylets... It bez der game.... bouyyyyyyy.....

Aint narry a soul mentioned Utah math.... 4 ASA CR7 to SKYW... 12 Comair CR7 to SKYW... 8 of the Comair CR7 from SKY to ASA... Sum how JA and BL thinks that ASA now has 8 Mo CR7's... No wonder ASA is in peril... Bouyyyyyyyyy

I guess if ASA "steals" comairs flying its all right because they are part of ALPA and pay their dues. Apparently paying dues and being ALPA entitles you to "steal" other peoples flying. If your not union I guess you are a scab... Oh the hypocrisy

You didn't read what he wrote, maybe because you can't read? ASA is not stealing the flying, it is being transfered by Delta. How about a nice hot cup of STFU?!!!:puke:

You didn't read what he wrote, maybe because you can't read? ASA is not stealing the flying, it is being transfered by Delta. How about a nice hot cup of STFU?!!!:puke:

Absolutely correct. I never intended to disparage ASA pilots. I only commented that DAL was transferring flying from CMR to ASA and not letting the crews know whats going on. That is either frighteningly incompetent or extremely vindictive. Either way, it's not good.

Simply voting for payrates that we think are fair.

Tell that to your Bro pilots that were sold down the river by your own pilot group. Its the "all about me" attitude that a lot of skywest pilots have that is lower the standards for this industry. "but hey, as long as I get mine" right?

When I see the Comair guys, I apologize. The CRJ700 does not pay enough at ASA and I will not bid the thing. Hopefully we can get out of here in sufficient numbers to force Delta to put the airplanes back where their CVG subsidiary's flight crews operate them. DH to CVG makes me sick.

When I see the Comair guys, I apologize. The CRJ700 does not pay enough at ASA and I will not bid the thing. Hopefully we can get out of here in sufficient numbers to force Delta to put the airplanes back where their CVG subsidiary's flight crews operate them. DH to CVG makes me sick.

No need to apologize brother. At least the good pilots of ASA have been fighting like hell for a better contract unlike some at lower cost "mutal-fund" regionals.

Besides, after the bankrupcy judge destroys our contract I will probably have to apologize to every pilot I see at ASA.

Latest resources

Back