• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cloudroller said:
Why are you ripping on TSA guys?

I believe it's called sarcasm.

I got that from the "?" at the end.

Good for you guys for having balls, but I've met several Air Wiskey guys commuting to the east cost from the west, none of them seemed very happy. I'm all for keeping the bar high, but their quality of life is screwed (those that didn't move). Cost of hotels, time lost commuting...hmmm, seems maybe they didn't think about all they were losing when they gave United the finger and refused consessions. Unfortunatly, consessions are a part of our industry right now with costs of fuel, bankruptcy, and such.

bvt1151 said:

Sorry I couldn't be as stupid as your responses. I'll try harder.

Still no answer to solve the negotiations at ASA?

Thought so.

AWACO said:
I just wish people would leave the AWAC specific chat to the AWAC specific webboard. No good ever comes from running your mouth about your own company on flightinfo.com

AMEN brother I say the same thing about our Guys

Skaff said:
seems maybe they didn't think about all they were losing when they gave United the finger and refused consessions. Unfortunatly, consessions are a part of our industry right now with costs of fuel, bankruptcy, and such.
Huh? who gave who the finger.

Edit: I wonder when the industry will no longer be subsidized by pilot concessions

Last edited:
V1cut said:
Huh? who gave who the finger.

Edit: I wonder when the industry will no longer be subsidized by pilot concessions

Didn't United come to whisky and tell them to reduce their costs, my understanding was that whisky "stood strong" and kissed United goodbye.

Skaff said:
Didn't United come to whisky and tell them to reduce their costs, my understanding was that whisky "stood strong" and kissed United goodbye.

We did "Stand Strong" . And we Did "Take one for the Industry". A big strong kick to the Hairy ones, to try to put a stop to this ludicrous race to the bottom. It may have cost us some QOL, but our company can KISS our ASS if they think they are going to make all that money and not give us ours. We are in a painfull transition right now, but its for a bigger cause. How bout you pitch in, and start swinging away. Or should I be speaking to you in French? ....Ok here it goes... HHmm mmmm.....

Prendre le fait et la cause pour vous. Avoir quelque fierté. Protéger votre avenir et votre mode de vie. Grandir une paire de balles.

Dude, for the love of God be humble about it.

Its one thing to make a statement, but to shower accolades on our pilot group is going just a wee bit too far, donchathink? Were you on property prior to the transition to US?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back