Is AWAC The only group with OO's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DirkkDiggler said:
On behalf of the majority of AWAC pilots, I appologize for the idiocy of a couple of these d0uch bags. While they are entitled to their opinions, most of us have enough class to keep our mouths shut. I'm done.
Please PM me with your thoughts. As a matter of fact check your messages.

GuppyKiller said:
Pilots need to use them for what they are, leave and don't look back. Management has ZERO incentive to increase wages and benefits because they KNOW that litterally thousands of young CFI and academy grads are chomping at the bit to get on there and get the required 1000 PIC so they can advance to their goal major...

Since I work at RAH, I need to straighten you out. NO ONE IS IMPRESSED WITH 1000 PIC ANY MORE OK. There. I said it. Unless you are well connected to get an interview, you need to build your nest because there aren't too many places to go from a place like SkyW, RAH and XJet, and perhaps one or two other regionals except the SWA, FDX, UPS and, if you're down like that, B6. FDX and UPS are out unless you have reccs. B6 you need a Blue Dart, SWA you need a type, which $6k will get you. As a F/O at RAH, if you have $6k lying around, you aren't doing this for the money. I guess AirTran and CAL would be OK, if you are down the list and have the requirements for there, but how many furloughed pilots with 1X,XXX thousand hours and >5000 PIC can't get jobs? You think 1000 PIC measures up? There will be the lucky few, but you need to get your melon out of 1999. We need to take care of our house, enforce our work rules (and for that you HAVE to understand them!), and make the next contract better than this one. If I came across like I think you're stupid, I'm not apologizing. With a screen name like GuppyKiller, you are an idiot. Planes will be painted different colors and different people will own them, but at the end of the day, all we do is drive the bus, so we need to look out for our selves. Attitudes of FKit and leave it have allowed regional CBAs to languish, and you are feeling the direct effects of it everyday. At least we don't have JA.

Every other pilot group has balls too. They all vote on whats best for them not for the industry. They tune out the peer pressure and vote their conscience. Well most do anyway. It is my argument that everytime a new contract is voted in the bar is raised. CHQ raised the bar back in 2004. Mesa got a payraise in 2003 so they raised the bar. Air Wisconsin simply voted what they wanted nothing more nothing less. It certainly doesn't mean they are any better than anyone else.

Newman55 said:
Every other pilot group has balls too. They all vote on whats best for them not for the industry. They tune out the peer pressure and vote their conscience. Well most do anyway. It is my argument that everytime a new contract is voted in the bar is raised. CHQ raised the bar back in 2004. Mesa got a payraise in 2003 so they raised the bar. Air Wisconsin simply voted what they wanted nothing more nothing less. It certainly doesn't mean they are any better than anyone else.

And with that.. Buh Bye D' Angelo..

TCBKING said:
BoilerUp look what you started. Maybe I will run across you on the line, and Ill buy your first beer.

Save your money. Boiler doesn't drink beer, he drinks whiskey. And their ain't any whiskey outside of KY good enough to spend money on.

:beer:

CallmeJB said:
Save your money. Boiler doesn't drink beer, he drinks whiskey. And their ain't any whiskey outside of KY good enough to spend money on.

:beer:

Exactly!...but I have been known to enjoy a Coors or Bass Ale every now and again...

Latest resources

Back