Is AWAC The only group with OO's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm a former AWACer.

Right now the groups with the biggest balls are Mesaba and TSA, with ASA and AWAC in a distant 2nd.

My wife works for AWAC and it seems as though they don't go out of their way to fu*k their employees. I think being privately held makes a difference, as any disruption, or employee work action would have to be paid for out of the owners pockets. There is a DIRECT connection between company performance (profit) and employee satisfaction......something BL and other ASA clowns have never-ever cared about or even seemed to understand.

Extreme ego and attitude are a luxury pu$$ies like Brian LeBreque and his clown predecessors could afford. They didn't have to personally pay for anything, and can torment the employees at will (and did so with a smile--remember Scott Young and all of his contract games??)

Having said all of that, I still think ASA's stike vote was pretty weak.

ASA? Are you guys serious? They haven't taken any pay cuts, but they haven't been able to negotiate any pay raises for much, much longer! They're on a perpetual concession.

Pilot: But Honey, we're an airline with BALLS!!! Remember? Isn't having
BALLS what it's all about? Remember........BALLS!!!...Balls!....balls?

Quite frankly...I think we should leave the decisions to females. They have no balls but they do have estrogen and milk tanks, which I like.

They can be fierce during times of negotiation...unyielding and stalwart.

They are more attractive, have long hair, and are fun to look at.

They smell better too.

bvt1151 said:
ASA? Are you guys serious? They haven't taken any pay cuts, but they haven't been able to negotiate any pay raises for much, much longer! They're on a perpetual concession.

The subject of the thread was CONCESSIONS FOR GROWTH and ASA hasn't.

So what's your solution for our situation BRAINIAC?!?!?

GO AROUND said:
The subject of the thread was CONCESSIONS FOR GROWTH and ASA hasn't.

So what's your solution for our situation BRAINIAC?!?!?

Your pay is the pay all other carriers are being forced to take concessions to. You haven't been forced to take concessions because you never had the balls to negotiate anything above a concessionary rate.

Dont you think there is a difference between a privately held company and one that is HOLEY BONED? I can assure you there is one. At a HOLEY BONED last thing i got from the company was sticker when they cleaned out a hangar. We dont even get the coveted mesa windbreaker. I bet you got a ham or some other kind of nice little prize at christmas or thanksgiving.

You need to recognize many of us dont have the control of our management or lack of.

Also last time i checked, my company being a holey boned wont put up additional capital to secure flying from another carrier when they cant meet the cost of United. I love it how pilots think they have all the balls in the world when their situation is better. I hope you enjoy the misfortune of the choices others may or not make.

I just wish people would leave the AWAC specific chat to the AWAC specific webboard. No good ever comes from running your mouth about your own company on flightinfo.com

RAH has never taken concessions...as a result 125 fired once, but all offered to be rehired, a quick furlough, then recalls with the last contract.....Oh yea, first post 9-11 CBA that wasn't concessionary....

Latest resources

Back