Irony

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought the 5% took the early out. ;)

No apologizes needed. I doubt he is a NJ pilot. With one exception in many years, every NJ pilot I have trusted with my life and the lives of my loved ones and collegaues, has been ultra professional and a class act.

I think G200 pilot has it right -- most of the NJ owners want their pilots treated at atleast certain level. That comes with the NJ program; there are less expensive alternatives.

Thank you, and fly safe.

No sir. Thank YOU. Without you, we don't exist.

What the other guys said to NJAowner

Looking forward to flying you in the near future.

Thanks for your posts NJAowner, they are appreciated and highly respected.

Take care, Semore

No apologizes needed. I doubt he is a NJ pilot. With one exception in many years, every NJ pilot I have trusted with my life and the lives of my loved ones and collegaues, has been ultra professional and a class act.

I think G200 pilot has it right -- most of the NJ owners want their pilots treated at atleast certain level. That comes with the NJ program; there are less expensive alternatives.

Thank you, and fly safe.

Actually, NJAowner, you should know that the sentiments expressed by AirChef are pretty much in line with those held by all Netjets pilots, who are known throughout the fractional community as the most pampered, whiny, owner-hating slobs in aviation today.

You deserve better. Haven't you earned it?

At Flexjet, we work harder, fly far, far better, and, in general, are far more intelligent and competent than our peers in the industry. In fact, a recent survey in some magazine found that Flexjet pilots outscored competitors' pilots in all categories, from smoothness of landings to personal grooming to friendliness.

But don't take my word for it. Call a Flexjet sales representative today and schedule a demonstration flight.

Flexjet. Because Our Pilots Are That Much Better.

I'm pretty sure he has tried Flex or at least checked them out. Seems pretty savvy about the industry. Guess where his business remains?

Maybe he doesn't want pilots who receive illegal and unsafe rest periods flying him and his family around after their surprise 0400 show?

I think a lot of people are stressed out.

Check out the book Deep Survival and you'll find Dooker is spot on with his attempt at humor.
Well over 9.7 percent of the country is unemployed and President Obama is actively working to "Fundamentally Transform The United States of America"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvJJP9AYgqU
If were not careful the only flying jobs will be Airforce One, Pelosis 757 and a few other ruling elites.
Don't think so. Keep an eye out for statistics regarding the amount of wealth that has already been "spread around"
If this type of over reaching nonsense is allowed to continue all well have is humor and the will to survive no matter the situation.

Latest resources

Back