Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
d91papa said:
Try reading FAR 135.223 (b)

This is the one I figured that I could quote. I was hopin for one or some info at all that supported the element of tempo specifically.

I think this has been put to rest.

Your responses are all appreciated.

DogandPonyShow said:
I completely understand why we should use it. Would you happen to know where to find it in the REGS?? I have researched this up and down and cannot find it ;-((((

Hap

Not mention it is common sense but FAR 135.219 addresses the use of forecast. A tempo is a forecast. You must use the forecast and if a tempo breaks out a specific time period that you will arrive in, you have to use it. I don't think you will find any thing in the regs that specifically states to use the tempo. You will only see statements regarding ETA plus or minus one hour. If the tempo covers that time, you have to use it if it is more restrictive.

d91papa said:
Sorry I'm on this board so much, hope it's not too annoying, I'm mending from 5 broken bones and have way too much time on my hands..

How'd you pull that one Papa??

Baja.

Going2Baja said:
How'd you pull that one Papa??

Baja.
Bicycle race, doing my Lance Armstrong imitation. We were 1/4 mile from the finish line and the field was really crowded together. The guy to my right did something dumb and took me down with him. I will never race again (promise to my loyal wife!). 3 ribs, collar bone and left hand all have fractures. NJA has been really supportive as I was hanging out at home waiting for my first IOE assignment and have yet to do anything productive for the company!

Nice!!! My 1st Triathalon in Hawaii and I got hit by a guy and slammed into the guard raid and ended up with 24 stiches im my arm. Enjoy the time off - I assume it's paid. IOE and 7n7 will be coming around the corner shortly I bet.

Good luck.

Baja.

I cut my finger on a beer can while sitting in my Lazy-Boy watching the Olympics. Sports can be a real bitch sometimes!!!!!

Yeah....I'd take some more of that action.....I'm going to the supermarket tomorrow.....maybe I'll get lucky and bag me a goat herder.

DO-82 driver said:
I cut my finger on a beer can while sitting in my Lazy-Boy watching the Olympics. Sports can be a real bitch sometimes!!!!!
Yeah, especially for those of us over 50. My wife says to take up golf, then I could get a cush corporate gig.

Latest resources

Back