Intereting Article about Spirit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fellow Spirit Pilots,

The Company informed the Association last night that they will be entering a short term contract with Sun Country to fly Spirit routes while aircraft N525NK under goes an unscheduled, required maintenance inspection. The Company has said it expects this short term contract to last for a period of three to five days, depending on the maintenance required to return aircraft N525NK to line service. The contracting is allowed under Section 1.B.2 of our current CBA.

We felt it was important for the MEC to notify the pilot group to reduce any incorrect speculation as to why this was occurring.

Fellow Spirit Pilots,

The Company informed the Association last night that they will be entering a short term contract with Sun Country to fly Spirit routes while aircraft N525NK under goes an unscheduled, required maintenance inspection. The Company has said it expects this short term contract to last for a period of three to five days, depending on the maintenance required to return aircraft N525NK to line service. The contracting is allowed under Section 1.B.2 of our current CBA.

We felt it was important for the MEC to notify the pilot group to reduce any incorrect speculation as to why this was occurring.

Troll565,

We all get the MEC messages to our email accounts, why are you posting this here? Are you trying to insinuate there is more to this story? Are you wanting input? What exactly is this accomplishing by being posted here when you know that all Spirit pilots received that same message?
I am definitely a skeptic when it comes to anything this management does, and am all for the posting of information that exposes any management ploy to undermine our contract, however this information seems to be pretty straightforward. That aircraft is being inspected due to a hard landing and needed a short term replacement, I don't see the conspiracy in this, at least not so far. If you have further information, please spill it.

other way around. no conspiracy, but Im sure other airline employees are going to see SC at our gates

Troll565,

We all get the MEC messages to our email accounts, why are you posting this here? Are you trying to insinuate there is more to this story? Are you wanting input? What exactly is this accomplishing by being posted here when you know that all Spirit pilots received that same message?
I am definitely a skeptic when it comes to anything this management does, and am all for the posting of information that exposes any management ploy to undermine our contract, however this information seems to be pretty straightforward. That aircraft is being inspected due to a hard landing and needed a short term replacement, I don't see the conspiracy in this, at least not so far. If you have further information, please spill it.

Troll565,

Maybe Troll was trying to start a new thread.

You may be wound a little too tight.

Latest resources

Back