Interesting take on Song

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys are killin' me.

Kwijybo, don;t take the DAL guys too seriously, they get grumpy from wearing those double-breasted jackets . . . .

NYRANGERS said:
to a good friend of mine earlier..........it's getting harder and harder to root for you guys.

Isn't it getting harder and harder to root for the Rangers?

It's cool that the DAL folks have something to be fired up about as opposed to being just 'fired'. Hopefully that attitude will carry through to your passengers. After all, they're the ones paying the bills!

An Unconcerned Bruins Fan.

Maj said:
Isn't it getting harder and harder to root for the Rangers?

It's cool that the DAL folks have something to be fired up about as opposed to being just 'fired'. Hopefully that attitude will carry through to your passengers. After all, they're the ones paying the bills!

An Unconcerned Bruins Fan.

You sure are right about the Rangers, but a fan will always be a fan. Gotta love the B's though, we have the tazmanian devil as the assistant coach, you gotta love Terry. I went to a summer hockey clinic in Salem, MA when I was a playing. Great camp put on by the Bruins, we were coached by Milbury, Middelton, O'Reily, Neeley(aka, Seabass), and McNab, it was a good time.

Anyway, go Delt....I mean go Rangers.

NYR

PS. your boys didn't fair so well today either.

Talk about Hockey

Try rooting for the Predators for a whole season.

Quitcher B!tching

Re: Re: Talk about Hockey

NYRANGERS said:
Please, the Rangers havn't been to the playoff's for 5 years. However we have deep pockets, if we can only lure away Heatley from Atlanta like we got Dunham.;)

Ty Webb said:
You guys are killin' me.

Kwijybo, don;t take the DAL guys too seriously, they get grumpy from wearing those double-breasted jackets . . . .

I havn't worn the double breasted jacket in over 460 days, and unless I was recalled or in the Navy, I couldn't imagine ever wearing one.

I must say you guys did a good job differentiating your uniform from ours. Maybe penis envy?:D

Regards,

NYR

PS. I know, I know, I just opened up a whole new salvo. Stand by for new and interesting posts.

I could of sworn that General Johnston was in command of the Southern forces at Atlanta not Lee. :)

NightFlyer said:
I could of sworn that General Johnston was in command of the Southern forces at Atlanta not Lee. :)

Either way, Sherman had his way with them.

Go Rangers!!!!!!!!!! and fiting to say Go Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue vs. Gray

Okay, there's a flame war I haven't seen here yet. The discussions concerning the War of Northern Agreession.

Later Ya'll

Slug

Latest resources

Back