Interesting take on Song

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Speedbird,

I don't really see anything that you stated. All of the employees that I have talked to don't blame us for what is going on. They are all in a shell with management----hence Leo stating,"None of the nonunion people will take a pay cut..." We don't alienate people at all. All of the people that I have thanked getting off our 767-300ER's seem happy to fly with us and don't ridicule us etc. I mostly read things about us in the press---denouncing Labor as the "fault of all bad things," even though we don't make any of the big decisions and are only a "fixed cost" with a contract. I have no clue what you are talking about. The only thing I am upset about is the current furlough situation, which could be fixed here in short order with an arbitration ruling coming out soon, and the unwillingness of the Comair pilots to help our furloughs when we helped them during their strike. When I go to work I have a great experience, flying a big plane to neat places with interesting people. I care about my fellow pilots, and try to help the furloughs. I bring home a great wage and hope other people can do the same someday. I am proud to be employed by Delta and feel lucky at the same time, knowing that I could have been in a different situation. I have no doubt that Delta will ride this current situation out and be a powerful force in the future. Believe what you want about my situation, but you really have no idea. My pot of gold is just that, and maybe you will have one too. You don't want the "pile" on your doorstep? Just wait my friend, it might just happen to you. Let's see how you handle it when the strife begins. Regardless, I still love my job.

Bye Bye--General Lee:)

Last edited:
Intruder -- You are not "hitting a nerve." It's called spreading lies! You do a disservice to everybody who reads these forums and we spend a lot of time correcting your misinformation. Sure would be nice if you would just go away and quit posting flame bait. You didn't get hired. Get over it and move on! Boy I miss that "ban poster" option!

To DGS:

Too bad ........I'm sorry you don't like my post but this site is open to all opinions not just the ones that agree with you,get over it.If working at JB means putting up with people like you they did me a favor.

You're entitled to your opinion. Heck, I solicited your opinion a few posts back, but you ignored it. But deliberately spreading bad information isn't exercising your sacred first amendment right to free speech, it's just lying. Fortunately, the readers on this board have enough intelligence to see for themselves the kind of poster you are, so I don't need to bother with your posts any further. See ya

Jeff G -- Thanks for saving me the effort of responding to Intruder again. Couldn't have said it better myself.

LearLove -- I had to go back to the website to hear the music and I had to laugh when I heard the smooth melody with the pounding beat!! Maybe they will play that as boarding music to get everybody "in the mood!" ;)

Latest resources

Back