• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Interesting Blog on Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What I thought, another trash talker who can't back up anything. You were apparently raised to be a coward who trash talks anonymously on a computer. I feel sorry for your dad. You change your mind and grow a sack, I am based out of MYF at Gibbs. I would love for you to put your money where your mouth is chump.

Why are you so violent? ...chump? ...coward? ...feel sorry for my dad?

Do you really work for NetJets? I don't think you qualify for a medical let alone fly for the pinnacle of fractional aviation where service is so revered. You seem very unstable to me, but hey, I'm not a licensed psychologist.

By the way, Gibbs is where I got my private license. I was (and still am) a member of the Armed Forces Aero Club. Used to fly those little green and white Cessnas around all of SoCal back in '95. I don't recall anyone calling me a coward or chump then. Everyone was very nice.

Why are you so violent? ...chump? ...coward? ...feel sorry for my dad?

Do you really work for NetJets? I don't think you qualify for a medical let alone fly for the pinnacle of fractional aviation where service is so revered. You seem very unstable to me, but hey, I'm not a licensed psychologist.

By the way, Gibbs is where I got my private license. I was (and still am) a member of the Armed Forces Aero Club. Used to fly those little green and white Cessnas around all of SoCal back in '95. I don't recall anyone calling me a coward or chump then. Everyone was very nice.

I taught at gibbs in '95, I'll have to ask around about you, just don't like tools like you that troll the boards looking to start trouble. Probly the reason we didn't call you names is because everything negative you say is behind closed doors, anonymously. If you said things like that in public we would have had issues.

Scott Peterson was my instructor. Ask around if you want.

Personally I don't think I've been negative at all. Like I said, maybe I poke fun at all the crew meals from time to time, but so what? That really is small potatoes. That is the only "negative" thing I can think of ever posting about NetJets.

The only reason I even responded to this thread is cause the blog seemed germane to the entire frac industry...not just NetJets. And I mentioned that in my original post. Plus, it was written in an entirely different perspective, one that we never see here on these boards. Seemed relevant.

Once again, I do not hate on NetJets. I truly wish them the best. My company was doing much better BEFORE the woes that have befallen NJ. I look forward to those better times.

Scott Peterson was my instructor. Ask around if you want.

Personally I don't think I've been negative at all. Like I said, maybe I poke fun at all the crew meals from time to time, but so what? That really is small potatoes. That is the only "negative" thing I can think of ever posting about NetJets.

The only reason I even responded to this thread is cause the blog seemed germane to the entire frac industry...not just NetJets. And I mentioned that in my original post. Plus, it was written in an entirely different perspective, one that we never see here on these boards. Seemed relevant.

Once again, I do not hate on NetJets. I truly wish them the best. My company was doing much better BEFORE the woes that have befallen NJ. I look forward to those better times.

See what happens?, IMHO your tone has changed once you become aware someone knows your identity.;)

There are more than a few people that turned interviews down at the hallowed NJA. Back in '05, the $$ wasn't that great to start and bases were very limited. Those are two reasons I said thanks, but no thanks. Granted, about a year later, there was a definite palm to forehead moment. I am still happy where I'm at though.

I agree, I wish I had hired on in 05 but took a job at frontier instead, we all saw how that worked out. Bottom line is even though I'm furloghed nja was still a great job that I might go back to someday, I have many friends there and I will continue to defend them against internet attacks. There are always reprecusions for what people say

See what happens?, IMHO your tone has changed once you become aware someone knows your identity.;)

That's not true. NetJets sux! See. No tone change.

Seriously, I have no idea what you're talking about. I've never posted against NJ. Posting on a thread that SOMEONE ELSE brought up is not a slam on NJ. Your owner posting negative thoughts about his experiences is not my fault or problem. I was simply pointing out an objective source that we NEVER get to see around here, and it had NOTHING to do with an actual customer of NetJets posting. It is odd that you single me out for saying what? ..."our whole industry might be screwed." while leaving a guy posting specific greviances with NetJets alone. Go pick on him for awhile...oh...yeah...that's right. He's an OWNER and you dare not speak to him like you speak to me. Not gonna challenge him to a fight next time he's in KMYF are ya? And you two have the ballz to call ME a coward! Call out Mr. NJowner for his blasphemous posts unless you two are true COWARDS!

Of course that will not happen. As to my posts, which are authentic and from a guy who really does want the best for NetJets...

Fine. Stop asking me to fight behind the school after class. Makes you both look stupid.

Fly Safe,

GP

Last edited:
Tell you what, buy a share of netjets and you can come on here and say whatever you want and more than likely you won't get slack. Come on here as an outsider not knowing sh1t about anything talking smack and you are going to have problems. It reminds me of your buddy been there done it, Avantair people didn't seem to like him too much on thier threads picking everything apart either, I don't blame them. I'll leave it at that, you know where to find me.

Have you told this to Sokol? I would hope that owners are expressing their displeasure with some of the value-added cuts he has made. Goodness knows he doesn't listen to the pilots on such matters.

Edited...it'll just stir the pot too much, even for me.

Last edited:
I hear all the haters out there.

I hear them loud and clear and while I have not an single ounce of optimism left in me regarding aviation I do see very interesting, selective and strategic business announcements being made regarding the services that NetJets will soon be providing onboard QS tails (new technology), certain real estate projects being given the green light that have been shelved for some time, etc.

These are not decisions made by a corporate team looking to simply package and process to "tie off".

I guess the upcoming aircraft order announcement won't be proof enough for the critics either... they'll not only need the aircraft in service but they'll need to see a few quarters of profits as well.

That's fine.

To each their own...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back