• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Interesting Blog on Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now, go back to your mobile home in waco.

I don't live anywhere near there. Actually, I've just always had a thing for the Waco CTO taperwing.

Vintage1_i.jpg

The funny thing is I tried to contact management (of course if I went directly through my OS team I would probably get some contact quickly. Owners used to have a representative in the "Office of the Chairman" to field our complaints and problems. These people were called the "Owner's Ombudsmen". They are gone. Who knows where their emails go. I called the phone number for my "Ombudsman" and now just get a switchboard operator who since she did not know who to send the call to just took a message. I am actually waiting to see how long until I get a call. (Of course if it was an urgent or major issue I would go through my OS team or sales rep). I also used to get a random survey every 10+/- flights asking my opinion on everything from food to pilots to the FBO. I have not gotten a single survey since last summer -- and neither has any other owner I know. As I have posted before -- if you don't want to hear the answer don't ask the question. In the old days when I had an issue and called my Ombudsman I had answers and solutions within days. The facts were accurately researched. But that is when owners were job #1.

It's nice to hear some truth every once in a while on this site. Yes, I'm furloughed but you guys with NJA blinders on are annoying.

It's great we made money last quarter, but at what ultimate price? I have no idea if NJAowner is real or not but if this is a reflection of the current sentiment of owners.....

There's still a big question about the direction of the ship. Meanwhile Avantair is kicking the crap out of us in small aircraft. How does NJA operate in a 'pre-owned' aircraft market. Not saying we can't but it'd be real nice to see a plan.

Meanwhile Avantair is kicking the crap out of us in small aircraft. How does NJA operate in a 'pre-owned' aircraft market. Not saying we can't but it'd be real nice to see a plan.
Same way as flops :) The aircraft ain't getting any younger. No one is buying new airplanes.

The funny thing is I tried to contact management (of course if I went directly through my OS team I would probably get some contact quickly. Owners used to have a representative in the "Office of the Chairman" to field our complaints and problems. These people were called the "Owner's Ombudsmen". They are gone. Who knows where their emails go. I called the phone number for my "Ombudsman" and now just get a switchboard operator who since she did not know who to send the call to just took a message. I am actually waiting to see how long until I get a call. (Of course if it was an urgent or major issue I would go through my OS team or sales rep). I also used to get a random survey every 10+/- flights asking my opinion on everything from food to pilots to the FBO. I have not gotten a single survey since last summer -- and neither has any other owner I know. As I have posted before -- if you don't want to hear the answer don't ask the question. In the old days when I had an issue and called my Ombudsman I had answers and solutions within days. The facts were accurately researched. But that is when owners were job #1.

'Owner, I fully support your decision to discuss your concerns with management. Client feedback is important and I think owners should feel free to send in the survey info without waiting to be asked. I hope they get back to you soon; it's the very least you deserve.

As always, I wish you and your family well.
NJW

Njaowner,

From our perspective, owner services is useless. Right now, everyone in the office is afraid to get fired and no one will say what needs to be said to Sokol. If you bring him bad news or disagree with him, it seems that you are now unemployed. Maybe not but that's what it looks like. Not that you should have to do this, but have you tried to email sokol directly?

Our perspective? As I've posted before, please speak for yourself.
You have no idea what really goes on behind the blackberry.

How's your Mandarin? Or Hindi? ;)

<~~~~~ never interviewed at NetJets. Sorry to blow the "disgruntled and jealous" theroy.

Latest resources

Back