• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Interesting Blog on Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whatever... both of you. Got a problem? Post a quote. Otherwise stfu.

I know peeps at NJ and wish 'em the best. At one time I was seriously thinking of going to NJ. Many many former colleagues work at NetJets. I know several folks on furlough from NetJets. If you think I secretly want NetJets to do bad in or out of the closet then you are a fuc!ing idiot.

One more time for the SUPER retards: I am NOT a NJ hater.

Fly safe everyone,

gp
Peeps:pimp:

The funny thing is I tried to contact management (of course if I went directly through my OS team I would probably get some contact quickly. Owners used to have a representative in the "Office of the Chairman" to field our complaints and problems. These people were called the "Owner's Ombudsmen". They are gone. Who knows where their emails go. I called the phone number for my "Ombudsman" and now just get a switchboard operator who since she did not know who to send the call to just took a message. I am actually waiting to see how long until I get a call. (Of course if it was an urgent or major issue I would go through my OS team or sales rep). I also used to get a random survey every 10+/- flights asking my opinion on everything from food to pilots to the FBO. I have not gotten a single survey since last summer -- and neither has any other owner I know. As I have posted before -- if you don't want to hear the answer don't ask the question. In the old days when I had an issue and called my Ombudsman I had answers and solutions within days. The facts were accurately researched. But that is when owners were job #1.

Is S. Michael Sheeringa operating at NJ under the alias of David Sokol? From what I've read here, the failure to understand the level of customer service required in this business is stunningly similar between the two.

Last edited:
Whatever... both of you. Got a problem? Post a quote. Otherwise stfu.

I know peeps at NJ and wish 'em the best. At one time I was seriously thinking of going to NJ. Many many former colleagues work at NetJets. I know several folks on furlough from NetJets. If you think I secretly want NetJets to do bad in or out of the closet then you are a fuc!ing idiot.

One more time for the SUPER retards: I am NOT a NJ hater.

Fly safe everyone,

gp

You carry a lot of obvious jealousy, you got shot down in the interview a while back and if you got hired you would probably be making 140 a year as a captain on a 2000, but instead you are stuck with a bottom feeder. Such is life when you are a marginal pilot like yourself. Get over it and move on. I really do feel sorry for people like you but there is no changing, I'm sure you will carry a grudge forever, I feel sorry for your family most of all for what they have to put up with.

Bottom feeder? You're probably one of those guys that the vast majority of NetJets pilots are embarrassed about. Their is nothing bottom fed about who I work for, (that would be Avantair) how I'm trained, what I do, or how I'm compensated. Go ahead, treat everybody like dirt at the FBO's. You should hear the girls at the counter talk about tools like you.

Last edited:
Bottom feeder? You're probably one of those guys that the vast majority of NetJets pilots are embarrassed about. Their is nothing bottom fed about who I work for, (that would be Avantair) how I'm trained, what I do, or how I'm compensated. Go ahead, treat everybody like dirt at the FBO's. You should hear the girls at the counter talk about tools like you.

I don't work for netjets, but I'm sure he chose avantair over netjets right? I remember when I was at NJA there was a guy in our class who was a captain at avantair and was obviously not impressed with the outfit. Turns out even he said it was a bottom feeder. Now, as you are one of the few that are hiring I'm sure you can pick and choose. But when he got hired they were a bottom feeder. Luckily for me, I found a job flying a citation out of my home airport in San Diego that pays more than your captains make ( which isn't saying much). In the meantime, what comes around goes around, he will get his soon enough.

Njaowner,

From our perspective, owner services is useless. Right now, everyone in the office is afraid to get fired and no one will say what needs to be said to Sokol. If you bring him bad news or disagree with him, it seems that you are now unemployed. Maybe not but that's what it looks like. Not that you should have to do this, but have you tried to email sokol directly?

I am relieved to hear it. My high opinion of those guys was about to take a nosedive.

Wow, you destroyed me with that one. Very clever. Now, go back to your mobile home in waco. Oops, I mean manufactured home, or do you call it a double wide.

Latest resources

Back