• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Interesting Blog on Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NJ already announced wi-fi on select a/c so what is your new technological news?

Well, let's stick with this for a second.

Why would NJ spend one dime on anything like WiFi if the goal was to slash and burn?

WiFi itself is a significant expense, and a necessary one to be competitive as an air carrier of any type.

It's far from free to install and maintain though...

I hear all the haters out there.

I hear them loud and clear and while I have not an single ounce of optimism left in me regarding aviation I do see very interesting, selective and strategic business announcements being made regarding the services that NetJets will soon be providing onboard QS tails (new technology), certain real estate projects being given the green light that have been shelved for some time, etc.

These are not decisions made by a corporate team looking to simply package and process to "tie off".

I guess the upcoming aircraft order announcement won't be proof enough for the critics either... they'll not only need the aircraft in service but they'll need to see a few quarters of profits as well.

That's fine.

To each their own...

I'll pass on the big gulp of Bridgeway Kool-Aid until I'm sitting in company initial.

Again.

Wy would NJ add it -- FLOPs, Flex, CitationAir and XOJet have been adding it to various jets (or adding it to new purchases) for a while. One must keep up with the Jones'. Let' see how long it takes to actually add it to the most of the fleet. My guess is that 1/2 the jets they plan to put it on will be sold off before installation. When you are no longer the industry leader you at least have to be the last one to catch up. Impression is much more important than fact.

Wy would NJ add it -- FLOPs, Flex, CitationAir and XOJet have been adding it to various jets (or adding it to new purchases) for a while. One must keep up with the Jones'. Let' see how long it takes to actually add it to the most of the fleet. My guess is that 1/2 the jets they plan to put it on will be sold off before installation. When you are no longer the industry leader you at least have to be the last one to catch up. Impression is much more important than fact.

flylow is quickly running out of material. she's hoping her ride lasts through bj f/o. :)

Let's just say it will be easier to read the manuals if you speak Portuguese...

450, 500? GD might not be too happy :)

Let's just say it will be easier to read the manuals if you speak Portuguese...

First I've heard of this rumor anywhere. I knew they looked at them....will believe it when I see them in QS numbers on the ramp somewhere. Hopefully its more than a rumor. Have any numbers been thrown out there by the Company or is this just another pilot-generated BS rumor?

Latest resources

Back