Interesting Blog on Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The plane was on the ramp....it must be a signed deal:rolleyes:

I think I would wait until it's in QS numbers before I start brushing up on any language.

Wy would NJ add it -- FLOPs, Flex, CitationAir and XOJet have been adding it to various jets (or adding it to new purchases) for a while. One must keep up with the Jones'. Let' see how long it takes to actually add it to the most of the fleet. My guess is that 1/2 the jets they plan to put it on will be sold off before installation. When you are no longer the industry leader you at least have to be the last one to catch up. Impression is much more important than fact.

Owner,
It looks like just that, a guess and a whacky one at that. So what jets are they going to sell off before they install the Wi-Fi, I'm dying to hear this theory/guess.

Owner,
It looks like just that, a guess and a whacky one at that. So what jets are they going to sell off before they install the Wi-Fi, I'm dying to hear this theory/guess.

This is a very good question and there haven't been many thoughts put forward lately on the matter.

How many excess aircraft are there in the fleet? 50, 100, 150, 200?

As long as the ratio of pilots to planes is contract compliant (an issue that surely only has direct bearing on NJ folks) it seems to me that the definition of excess is best left to NJ management.

Gret, this isn't the first time you have shown what some would describe as excessive curiosity in specific info regarding NJ. That indicates that you're not affiliated with the company and in turn begs the question....
Why do you want to know? :erm:

I have a question of my own. What is your connection to the fractional industry?

NJW

A little paranoid aren't we?

You seem to believe you have all the answers and that life will go on just peachy because that is the way it is suppose to be.

Open you mind and hear what is going on all around you. The industry is in the tank and the company is as well. Your continuous pretentious comments of your "blind faith" in a document only limits your acquisition of knowledge that will help you deal with more difficult times ahead.

We are not needed if we don't have customers and too many of them have headed out the door. Doesn't matter what a piece of paper says, without somebody paying the bills, we get nothing and need to move on.

Wait a minute... there is a contract mandated a pilot to plane ratio ??

As long as the ratio of pilots to planes is contract compliant (an issue that surely only has direct bearing on NJ folks) it seems to me that the definition of excess is best left to NJ management.

Gret, this isn't the first time you have shown what some would describe as excessive curiosity in specific info regarding NJ. That indicates that you're not affiliated with the company and in turn begs the question....
Why do you want to know? :erm:

I have a question of my own. What is your connection to the fractional industry?

Wait a minute... there is a contract mandated a pilot to plane ratio ??

Really?

And.... what is YOUR connection to aviation?

Owner,

RNO -- I don't have the hard numbers and don't feel like looking through FAA databases tonight. But owners are told the mid size/large fleet will get wifi by the end of 2013. Let's just say like with anything else that it takes until 2014.

NJ jets are scheduled to be sold off the fleet at 10 years. Let's look at the number of G200, Falcons and GIV which are newer than 2004 (i.e., 2005 and later). I would guess that is 1/2 the fleet?? Are they going to install wifi and take a plane out of service for a while to install it if the plane will be sold within the year? I doubt it?

OK --just did a quick look on the faa.gov and numbers may be off. G200- 37 G200s -- 16 2004 and older, 19 2005 and newer; Falcon 2000 - 41 a/c; 31 2004 and older, 10 2005 and newer. Even if these numebrs aren't perfect are the proportions close?

Last edited:
NJW

A little paranoid aren't we?

You seem to believe you have all the answers and that life will go on just peachy because that is the way it is suppose to be.

Open you mind and hear what is going on all around you. The industry is in the tank and the company is as well. Your continuous pretentious comments of your "blind faith" in a document only limits your acquisition of knowledge that will help you deal with more difficult times ahead.

We are not needed if we don't have customers and too many of them have headed out the door. Doesn't matter what a piece of paper says, without somebody paying the bills, we get nothing and need to move on.

"We", :rolleyes:

Being There - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Have you seen this film?

First there is Spring ... then comes the summer ... but Fall follows and then Winter ...

But the Spring comes thereafter....

The industry is in the tank ... its been in the tank before. It will come out of the tank... again.

But until it does ... we will have to endure this negativity....

Negativity, and haters' having fun.

Latest resources

Back