• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Integrating AAI into SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty, I'm sorry but I just can't beat that. I'm outta here for good. I've got better things to do. Good luck with the acquisition. I'm sure you'll be rewarded for what you bring to the table.

Hey Ty, 8000 hours, uhm, better keep your comments in close, we have guys at SWA with more time in the 737 than you do total, there is always someone who will rub your nose in it. I myself have over 15K hours of flight time, think you can teach me something when you come over to SWA. I may have misinterpreted the context of your posts but bullying pilots with less time is a little beneath us here at SWA, better get it out of your system before you change uniforms.

I think you left off 138 planes, profitable routes (700+ daily departures to 74 cities) a decade of profitability, international Ops, slots, 30 gates at the busiest airport, and some other inconvenient little facts that don't support your argument, ostrich-man. :rolleyes:

You remind me of a used car salesman that sold me a peice of junk several years ago...:rolleyes:

Moderator hat on:

How many times do we have to tell people that they cannot discuss scabs on this forum? It's a legal liability, and simply isn't allowed.

The next person to do it gets thrown in the cooler for 30 days. If it's a repeat infraction, I'm going to consider permanently banning you. Repeat offenders have had plenty of opportunities to review the rules.

/mod

This thread has got to be close to setting a record for juvenile "my dad can beat your dad" comments. The SLI is going to be what it's going to be. If you want to spend the rest of your life upset about whether someone else got a better deal than you did, why did you become an airline pilot in the first place?

Hey Ty, 8000 hours, uhm, better keep your comments in close, we have guys at SWA with more time in the 737 than you do total, there is always someone who will rub your nose in it.

I'm surprised to have to explain this to any of you, but here goes:

The guy who supposedly works for Jet Blue and was throwing rocks at AirTran pilots (ie your future coworkers) joined this board in the past few weeks (he had 19 posts to his name, for crying out loud). His profile, which, again, is a few weeks old, shows 2200TT. That's basically zero experience in this industry.

My point was this guy was a newbie to the industry and his opinions carry little weight, at least to me. I don't give TT much attention; I haven't bothered to update my own time on FI in years (I've been at AirTran for over 9 years, you do the math). If you want to read something else into it, knock yourselves out, Ty has a thick and hairy hide :laugh:.

I myself have over 15K hours of flight time, think you can teach me something when you come over to SWA. I may have misinterpreted the context of your posts but bullying pilots with less time is a little beneath us here at SWA, better get it out of your system before you change uniforms.
Uh, yeah, I think you misinterpreted my post. See above.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back