Integrating AAI into SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That is just a weird response. :rolleyes:

Look at his profile. He works for Jet Blue (2200TT?), recently joined FI (26 posts?) and doesn't seem to have even a nascent awareness of recent merger SLI precedent.

I know, he's an industry savant . . . . . ;)

Last edited:
Yup. So let them do their job. All you're doing here is setting yourself up for disappointment, anger and frustration.

I think you should just admit that you were wrong about what the M and B states. Be a man. It is better to admit that you are wrong rather than beat around the bush. I stated it would be determined by the unions or the arbitrator. The law wanted an outside panel to determine the list rather than the airline itself. That is what makes it fair. It could be anything.

...oh it's a lot more time than that too. Plus it's stick and rudder time, not raytheon or honeywell time. Know what that is?

...or better yet you don't have one.

The original argument appeared on FI two months ago. You missed it. What do you care, anyway? Still licking your wounds from your AirTran rejection letter? Oh, wait, you don't mean our minimum requirements to apply. :laugh:

I've got underwear with more flight time than you :laugh:

I would recommend you quit while you have the chance. It seems every time you write you get deeper and deeper. Don't feel bad. You once were a rising star but now that you responded to several posts and made a fool out of yourself you would be better off not responding. Remember, you would rather someone think you are a fool than to open your month and remove all doubt.

I say this in a friendly manner.

Latest resources

Back