Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
avrodriver said:
Get a room guys!!!! =) AD

Ahhhh AD I see you got Jokes!!!! I love to play this game, let me know if we are really going to get started??:D :D :D

AD is right, this is a thread about Air Wisco.
Hey, I got joke.

How many AWAC employees does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Two. One crewmember to screw in the bulb, and one adminstrator to kick the ladder out from underneath him.

Hey WD, how's life at AWAC without the C? Looks like you picked a good time to bail. Things aren't all bad though, next month I get a 21 hour overnight in New Orleans. Sweet! Gotta find some aspects of my job to like.

RR

rightrudder said:
Hey WD, how's life at AWAC without the C? Looks like you picked a good time to bail. Things aren't all bad though, next month I get a 21 hour overnight in New Orleans. Sweet! Gotta find some aspects of my job to like.

RR. You know how much I lobbied against that TA that THEY voted in and now they are starting to see that I wasn't some dumba$$ screaming bloody murder without purpose. I am contacted daily about the low moral over there and I am not even a little shocked as I saw the writing on the wall. I kinda see AWAC in a position of being bought by the Orinstein group. Dear GOD how I hope that doesn't happen but it would seem logical.

WD.

Monthly average is probably ABOUT 85 hours. My last month was 79, my next month starts at 94 pay hours... and thats before I add at least 10 hours of sitting in the box. :D

For the last three months I have gotten paid between 109 and 113 hours of flight pay. And during that time I actually blocked 65-79 hours.

Mayday.

How about a new-hire reserve pilot? Would the same hours be accurate?

Back when I was on the 328 I was on reserve and would pick up as much OT as possible. I would fly around 20-30 hours a month and get paid for 80-85 hours. Not quite as good but alot better than most other regionals.

On reserve you can even pick up a trip that starts on your day off and carries into your reserve days. You get time and a half for the day that was scheduled off. And it all goes toward your guarantee.

Mayday

Any info/insight regarding if AWAC lost their Airtran Flying in Atlanta and how it might affect thier expansion in Dulles? Planes/Upgrades.

Latest resources

Back